Nov 1, 2018
Reactions
62 0 0
PG Version
8.0.1 and 7.6.11
Server Type
Remote - Dedicated Server
hey there
i need your help. this is been driving me crazy...
when i dl with nzbget it always creates a directory, subdir & _unpack folder, so basicly i have

Code:
- Title ABCD
       -Title ABCD
            -blabla.mkv
       -_unpack
             -blabla.mkv
most of the times the .mkv file is in both subdirs, sometimes just in unpack, sometimes just in the named subdir.

i'd like it so:

Code:
- Title CXYAZ
           - blabla.mkv
i've been going trough my settings a few times, tried different ways to download and unpack but for some reason it won't work.

if i leave it like that it will mess up my radarr because sonarr can't handle subdirectories.

hope somebody will be able to point me in the right directions

thanks

dinklegeta

PG Sergeant
Aug 9, 2018
Reactions
16 0 0
Have not used nzbget but sab did a similar thing to me when I had predefined directories/labels. Eventually I just left it on default and let radarr/sonarr do all of the directory stuff.

pYTTH

PG 2nd Lieutenant
Tech Lead
Nov 1, 2018
Reactions
62 0 0
solved
i wasn't using the flatten.py script that's by default in nzbget (i tought that's by default implemented).
the script flatten.py was not able to load with nzbget for what reason. i downloaded it new, created a new .py file, chmod +x the new .py file and restarted nzbget, voilà, now no double dirs anymore

@Admin9705 i could not figure out why flatten.py will not load in nzbget by default but beeing in the /scripts folder. i had to DL it new and create a new script for it to work

PG Developer Donations

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisi21