Discussion - NZBGet with Google Drive? | PlexGuide.com

Discussion NZBGet with Google Drive?

• Stop using Chrome! Download the Brave Browser via >>> [Brave.com]
    It's a forked version of Chrome with native ad-blockers and Google's spyware stripped out! Download for Mac, Windows, Android, and Linux!
Welcome to the PlexGuide.com
Serving the Community since 2016!
Register Now

ZombieJo

Active
Original poster
Donor
Dec 4, 2018
Hi all :)

I've setup Radarr with Nzbget but the problem is I set in Radarr as Path for a movie "/unionfs/movies/fantasy" and in nzbget as download path for the category movie "/completed/movies" but the problem is the movie is in the /completed/movies folder but not in the unionfs path.
Also the problem is that the movie is not deleted from the /completed path so the movie stays locally on the server.

Hope someone can help me :(

Admin9705

Administrator
Project Manager
Donor
Jan 17, 2018
it stays there and when it processed, it bounces it to mnt/unionfs which is /mnt/move. so something is causing it not to process

meteo

Experienced
Staff
Nov 6, 2018
Any category needs 3 things.
1) create directory in gdrive share.
2) create category in nzbget (part you missed)
3) select folder in sonarr/radarr

so if I wanted to have sonarr add to /unionfs/movies/fantasy..

Make fantasy folder on tdrive or gdrive share under movies/*FOLDER*

IN NZBGET - > categories -> add new - > name = fantasy | destdir = /completed/movies/fantasy

IN SONARR/RADARR = Select /unionfs/movies/fantasy under Path when adding movie or tv show.

Nested folders are a pain with PLEX. Large collections becomes problematic due to not being allowed multi-type libraries. TV shows and movies need to be split separately or they won't use the right scrapers. For this reason I would keep folders on their own. Just remove 'movies' from above lines and make folders in root of the share directory. Hope that helps.

Reactions: 1 user

pianomanx

Citizen+
Sep 21, 2018
I can attest to the "nested folder" anger issues I've had with Plex.

Don't be me.

Follow meteo's advice on keeping folder hierarchy separate in the shared root dir . :)

Reactions: 1 user

Admin9705

Administrator
Project Manager
Donor
Jan 17, 2018
Any category needs 3 things.
1) create directory in gdrive share.
2) create category in nzbget (part you missed)
3) select folder in sonarr/radarr

so if I wanted to have sonarr add to /unionfs/movies/fantasy..

Make fantasy folder on tdrive or gdrive share under movies/*FOLDER*

IN NZBGET - > categories -> add new - > name = fantasy | destdir = /completed/movies/fantasy

IN SONARR/RADARR = Select /unionfs/movies/fantasy under Path when adding movie or tv show.

Nested folders are a pain with PLEX. Large collections becomes problematic due to not being allowed multi-type libraries. TV shows and movies need to be split separately or they won't use the right scrapers. For this reason I would keep folders on their own. Just remove 'movies' from above lines and make folders in root of the share directory. Hope that helps.
oh yeah good point.

Recommend NewsGroups

Up To a 58% Discount!

Trending