NZBGet - nzbget | PlexGuide.com

NZBGet nzbget

• Stop using Chrome! Download the Brave Browser via >>> [Brave.com]
    It's a forked version of Chrome with native ad-blockers and Google's spyware stripped out! Download for Mac, Windows, Android, and Linux!
Welcome to the PlexGuide.com
Serving the Community since 2016!
Register Now

timetrex

Elite
Original poster
Staff
Oct 22, 2018
Hi Guys,

Need a little help.

I'm a long term torrent user, still dot think i'll completely move away from torrents. Anyhow, thought I would give usenet/newsgroups another shot. My first experience wasn't great, main reason being that alot of my content was remuxes. With a cheap vps, I found alot of the files needed repaired and just takes too long on the vps. Sure I could buy block data from a different backbone but trying to avoid forking out more money than necessary.

So I have lowered my expectations for files, settled for normal 1080p releases. I find generally these are easier to manage. I did try to set a profile up where it will download the remux version via torrent, but can't seem to get that working.

On to my issue, I have installed nzbget twice over the last few nights. First time I had matched the paths to below. But for some reason I thought things werent moving and decided to reinstall last night. Of course sat and watched Admin video on youtube with nzbget. This time I didnt change the paths and left them alone. Path shows as ${MainDir}/completed. I have downloaded some movies but for the life of me I can't find them. They havent moved to gdrive. How can I locate these files, want to delete them, then i'll match to the file paths below and try again.

MainDir/config
DestDir/mnt/downloads/nzbget
InterDir/mnt/incomplete/nzbget
NzbDir/mnt/nzb
QueueDir${MainDir}/queue
TempDir/tmp
WebDir${AppDir}/webui
ScriptDir${MainDir}/scripts
LockFile${MainDir}/nzbget.lock
LogFile${MainDir}/nzbget.log
ConfigTemplate${AppDir}/webui/nzbget.conf.template
RequiredDir
CertStore${AppDir}/cacert.pem

nachobel

Experienced+
Staff
Donor
Feb 2, 2019
You're saying your 'DestDir' variable is set to ${MainDir}/completed? If that's the case and you haven't messed with anything else type du -sh /opt/appdata/nzbget and if it's in the GBs (or larger than a few MBs really) then it's in there. Why on earth would the DestDir be set as such though? Haha

timetrex

Elite
Original poster
Staff
Oct 22, 2018
after a few gin and watching admin video last night i thought I would leave the dir alone after a new install lol.
I have changed the dir back to /mnt/downloads/nzbget so will test with one download.

nachobel

Experienced+
Staff
Donor
Feb 2, 2019
Did you check in that folder I mentioned to see if the file went there?

timetrex

Elite
Original poster
Staff
Oct 22, 2018
yeah, werent there...still searching. removed everything in nzbget cancelled pending downloads and changed paths.
${MainDir}/completed does that point to optdata folder?

timetrex

Elite
Original poster
Staff
Oct 22, 2018
I think why I left the paths alone was in the wiki it said

NOTE: Starting with v8.1, plexguide will autoconfigure the paths, categories, and some essential settings by default. Incase you are upgrading or change the paths and it's causing problems, here are the default paths to assist you!

nachobel

Experienced+
Staff
Donor
Feb 2, 2019
Well, you can check your docker binds in Portainer, but if the 'Main Drive' is set to /config, that's usually bound to /opt/appdata/nzbget, so if your downloads are going in there...that's not what you want.

Recommend NewsGroups

Up To a 58% Discount!

Trending