nzbhydra2 - Cannot Connect Sonarr/Radarr/Libarr | PlexGuide.com

nzbhydra2 - Cannot Connect Sonarr/Radarr/Libarr

• Stop using Chrome! Download the Brave Browser via >>> [Brave.com]
    It's a forked version of Chrome with native ad-blockers and Google's spyware stripped out! Download for Mac, Windows, Android, and Linux!
Welcome to the PlexGuide.com
Serving the Community since 2016!
Register Now

Chrisputer

Experienced
Original poster
May 25, 2018
Does anyone know how to get any of the media manager to connect to NZBHydra2? Typically, I just enter the name of the docker in the host and it works.
I have tired my FQDN's and ipaddress and it still cannot contact it.
What am I missing here.

hooper

Governer
Staff
Donor
Aug 1, 2018
use the newznab profile
give it a name like NZBhydra
URL should be https://nzbhydra2.yourdomain.name
put in your API key
make sure you have the correct numeric categories
5030,5040 for sonarr
2000,2010,2020,2030,2035,2040,2045,2050,2060 for radarr

Last edited:

Chrisputer

Experienced
Original poster
May 25, 2018
Yeah, I was doing that but for some reason docker was not resolving the name of the docker to IP Address defined in it.
I did resolve it and then I broke something and blew the server away (AGAIN) and now it works, so I dunno.

pb1051

Experienced
Nov 6, 2018
I had to use my fixed IP address instead of the DNS to resolve this.

Reactions: 1 user

hooper

Governer
Staff
Donor
Aug 1, 2018
Actually this is wrong unless you host nzbHydra on a diff box

http://nzbhydra2:5076 should be what you use

For sonarr/radarr/etc when connecting the apps together, you shouldn't use the FQDN b/c then it leaves your server and network just to return to it, so the response times are slower.
At the time I wrote that using the docker network to connect to Nzbhydra was not working. That is what prompted this thread.

This may be resolved now, however, I am still running a downlevel plexguide release (6.081) so I am not really sure.

Admin9705

Administrator
Project Manager
Donor
Jan 17, 2018
At the time I wrote that using the docker network to connect to Nzbhydra was not working. That is what prompted this thread.

This may be resolved now, however, I am still running a downlevel plexguide release (6.081) so I am not really sure.
i haven't got to that yet, but will be working more stuff soon

pb1051

Experienced
Nov 6, 2018
Actually this is wrong unless you host nzbHydra on a diff box

http://nzbhydra2:5076 should be what you use

For sonarr/radarr/etc when connecting the apps together, you shouldn't use the FQDN b/c then it leaves your server and network just to return to it, so the response times are slower.
Do you know the sonarrbeta port off-hand? I didn't write it down and I haven't seen anyone mention it on the forum.

Admin9705

Administrator
Project Manager
Donor
Jan 17, 2018
you can redeploy and it will show, reworking wiki so list of all ports will be up soon

Reactions: 1 user

Recommend NewsGroups

Up To a 58% Discount!

Trending