Discussion - NZB's that require repair are being deleted too quickly | PlexGuide.com

Discussion NZB's that require repair are being deleted too quickly

• Stop using Chrome! Download the Brave Browser via >>> [Brave.com]
    It's a forked version of Chrome with native ad-blockers and Google's spyware stripped out! Download for Mac, Windows, Android, and Linux!
Welcome to the PlexGuide.com
Serving the Community since 2016!
Register Now

antigravity

Experienced
Original poster
Apr 23, 2019
I've just set up PGBlitz and it's mostly working very well, thank you. Great work.

However I am coming across an issue with NZBs that require repair.

It seems PGBlitz is deleting the completed NZB folder in /mnt/downloads/sabnzbd/tv before Sonarr gets a chance to rename and move the file.

What log files do I check for this?

Last edited:

antigravity

Experienced
Original poster
Apr 23, 2019
I've tried both NZBGet and SabNZBd and the same issue occurs.

Here's a breakdown of the process that I can see with SabNZBDd:

1. Sonarr triggers download to SabNZBd
2. SabNZBd creates an "_UNPACK_filename" folder in /mnt/downloads/sabznbd/tv
3. SabNZBd creates an "filename" folder in /mnt/incomplete/sabnzbd/tv
4. SabNZBd completes download and renames "_UNPACK_filename" folder in /mnt/downloads/sabnzbd/tv" to "filename"
5. SabNZBd deletes "filename" folder in /mnt/incomplete/sabnzbd/tv as download has completed

This is where it gets all wonky

6. The "filename" folder created in /mnt/downloads/sabnzbd/tv doesnt exist - despite sabnzbd creating it - and continuing to think so (see screenshot)

7. As a result, Sonarr can't find the file in the /mnt/downloads/sabnzbd/tv folder, so it can't import the file

From what I can tell - PGBlitz is deleting the completed folder in /mnt/downloads/sabnzbd/tv before Sonarr has a chance to rename and move the file.

Any assistance would be great. Can't use PGBlitz with the above issue. If there are logs I need to provide, please let me know

Thanks,

Dave

Attachments

Recommend NewsGroups

Up To a 58% Discount!

Trending