Ombi - Ombi - Force Download Priority | PlexGuide.com

Ombi Ombi - Force Download Priority

• Stop using Chrome! Download the Brave Browser via >>> [Brave.com]
    It's a forked version of Chrome with native ad-blockers and Google's spyware stripped out! Download for Mac, Windows, Android, and Linux!
Welcome to the PlexGuide.com
Serving the Community since 2016!
Register Now
Assists Greatly with Development Costs

timmeh

Veteran
Original poster
Feb 14, 2019
Hi all,

I've got a massive backlog downloading at the moment, and was wondering whether there was a way that Ombi user's requests could automatically be prioritised by NZBGET. This way those downloads skip the queue and users aren't waiting for ages for it's turn to download.

I can't find anything online which makes me think not, but maybe someone here knows how?

Cheers,
TIMMEH!

Moose

Citizen
Staff
Dec 31, 2018
I think this is something you’d need to do in sonarr/radarr etc since ombi just pushes the request through to them. You can adjust the priority on the download client menu but it would affect all downloads not just requests.

The only thing I think you could do is have a separate sonarr/radarr running which ombi is connected to so you can set the priority.

timmeh

Veteran
Original poster
Feb 14, 2019
That sounds like a really good idea. I guess an extra radarr/sonarr/lidarr running may impact CPU though? I'm running at around 40% at the moment, sometimes going up to about 55%. Do you reckon it would start impacting on performance?

Moose

Citizen
Staff
Dec 31, 2018
Performance wise it’ll depend on your server. The way I’d do it is to import the requests once a week or so to my main sonarr etc and have that monitor if needed, then remove from the ombi sonarr.

Reactions: timmeh

Recommend NewsGroups

Up To a 58% Discount!

Trending