OMG invite window ----NO ASKING FOR INVITES HERE-----OP YOURE FINE | PlexGuide.com

OMG invite window ----NO ASKING FOR INVITES HERE-----OP YOURE FINE

• Stop using Chrome! Download the Brave Browser via >>> [Brave.com]
    It's a forked version of Chrome with native ad-blockers and Google's spyware stripped out! Download for Mac, Windows, Android, and Linux!
Welcome to the PlexGuide.com
Serving the Community since 2016!
Register Now

Nerosutton

Experienced+
Original poster
Staff
Donor
Dec 1, 2019
The next omg invite window will be July 1st to July 8th, 2020.
I won't have any invites to share so please don't ask me. haha

Reactions: 1 user

Devottee

Citizen
Jun 6, 2020
  • To receive the temporary invite, you must be an active VIP by the 30th of June.
  • The temporary invite can only be used during that time window and will be removed on July 9th if unsused.​

So I'm guessing your membership doesn't meet that requirement. ;)

Nerosutton

Experienced+
Original poster
Staff
Donor
Dec 1, 2019
No, but the only invite I'll have was promised to someone months ago.
So, in effect, i won't have an invite to share.
That's why I wrote please don't ask.

Jun 24, 2020
For anyone reading this, I'd kill for an omg invite. Like Ross ulbricht style kill. As in, I'd totally botch it, and we'd both go to jail. So even though I'd do it, don't ask me to. It will only end poorly...

But I'd still really like an invite.

• Love

Devottee

Citizen
Jun 6, 2020
No, but the only invite I'll have was promised to someone months ago.
Don't mind me, I was just poking.

How good is OMG compared to the other white whale indexers?

It's up there with them, maybe even better that is when considering the English speaking ones at least since I can't say anything about the other languages (German, Dutch, French, etc).

The site actually posts content unto the Usenet and not simply index/post spotted articles as most tend to do. It has lots of scene and P2P releases. Familair remux group releases are present, some not all but some.

My only qualm is there is no forum space but rather the IRC channel for discussion. My IRC days are behind me.

I can't remember how long the site has been active, but finding old content that was posted pretty far back is a miss. This is something prevalent amongst 99% of sites right now. Unless in the case there is a repost/newer encode, the site retention is not that deep.

I only bring it up for two reasons,
  1. I've been using Usenet for a very long time
  2. After the great departure/shutting of great Indexers/Message boards from NZBMatrix, NZBsRus, Usenet4all, Town, Nzbs(dot). I have yet to come across any that replaces them in that regard. I guess that simply falls to the fact they were indexing since x date, while the newer sites started indexing from x+n1 date, ergo my conundrum. Some people would say, why does that matter, well depending on ones category selection, there is a plethora of content out there. To simply exclude those and let them wither... heartbreaking.
I hope that gave a brief overview.

PonsterManda

Experienced
Staff
Apr 26, 2019
Thanks for the explanation. Sounds like a great indexer. I was just curious if OMG could mean sometimes for me. Currently im in 3/4 white wale indexers according to Nero's black book. Don't think I really need OMG but im just curious about what they have to offer.

xwmario

Citizen
Donor
Donor
Jun 23, 2020
I am on several indexers but I have great deal about omg. Would like an invite if possible to check them out :) . Can trade a few indexers I am in etc if needed

Devottee

Citizen
Jun 6, 2020
@PonsterManda

You're welcome and glad the explanation was helpful.

Here is my take, that whole Nero's black book 'White whale' tagging should just be taken lightly. As it was put, simply obsession, and nothing more.

Only 2 of the so called WW are top tier. That list is missing the true top tier sites, as they are not listed. Either it was deliberate not to list them or simply not aware of them.

That being said, "The people who know, KNOW".

Nerosutton

Experienced+
Original poster
Staff
Donor
Dec 1, 2019
@PonsterManda

Here is my take, that whole Nero's black book 'White whale' tagging should just be taken lightly. As it was put, simply obsession, and nothing more.

Only 2 of the so called WW are top tier. That list is missing the true top tier sites, as they are not listed. Either it was deliberate not to list them or simply not aware of them.

I'd welcome any info you can share on Indexers not on the list especially those you feel are 'top tier' that you say are not listed. I never deliberately leave anything out. In fact, I catch heat for naming names which is fine because my goal is to provide info.
If you are hesitant about naming those Indexers, feel free to PM me or send me an email [email protected]
I'd appreciate any info you can share especially if you are one of those who know.

Last edited:

dcybergeek

Citizen
Jun 19, 2020
@PonsterManda

And will be it ok to drop you a PM asking which 2 are the true the not to named one's that you know :p

Nerosutton

Experienced+
Original poster
Staff
Donor
Dec 1, 2019
@PonsterManda

Still waiting for you to let me know which of the "true top tier" sites I'm missing. Feel free to PM me if you like. And OBTW, I never leave anything out deliberately. I post everything I know.

dcybergeek

Citizen
Jun 19, 2020
Still waiting for you to let me know which of the "true top tier" sites I'm missing. Feel free to PM me if you like. And OBTW, I never leave anything out deliberately. I post everything I know.
If that is the case then like I said, you are doing god's work! Knowledge sharing should be free always as moving forward with that knowledge depends on each and everyone (on their own).

Nerosutton

Experienced+
Original poster
Staff
Donor
Dec 1, 2019
If that is the case then like I said, you are doing god's work! Knowledge sharing should be free always as moving forward with that knowledge depends on each and everyone (on their own).
I believe sunlight is the best disinfectant. I know it makes some people mad that I name names but I think it's silly to expect that sites won't be talked about. At least that's my opinion anyway.

pazler2k18

Experienced
Jul 4, 2018
how much is vip ?
You can donate any amount you like in a single transaction
The VIP time is calculated automatically on a day by day basis at a rate of $10 (USD) per 365days (1 year).
Examples:
· donate $10.00 for 365 days of VIP
· donate $20.00 for 730 days of VIP
· donate $5.47 for 200 days of VIP
· donate $27.39 for 1000 days of VIP

We currently accept:
· Bitcoin (BTC)
· Bitcoin Cash (BCH)
· Dash (DASH)
· Ethereum (ETH)
· Litecoin (LTC)
· Monero (XMR)
· Zcash (ZEC)
Post automatically merged:

but if you ain't got VIP now. it's too late lol. you can get the VIP now. you just won't wont get the 1 invite as it's too late.

Recommend NewsGroups

Up To a 58% Discount!

Trending