NZB Invites OMGWTFNZBS Invite?

ZyFinity

Local time
8:32 PM
Nov 22, 2019
Can I have an OMG invite or a Drunken slug invite maybe? I have an IPtorrents invite I can trade?

bmilcs

Local time
2:32 AM
Dec 5, 2019
Over a decade with nzbs.org and I am now lost without a home. If anyone could kindly help me out, I would be most appreciative. Thanks mommies. OMGWTF, Drunkenslug, or any other API-friendly indexer would be awesome. PM me if you are a kind soul :)

Moktooine

Local time
8:32 AM
Dec 9, 2019
I would LOVE an invitation from any of those. Dunken, omgwtfnzbs, etc... Thanks !

mobb

Noob
Local time
Dec 15, 2019
Reactions: cablex

Singe

Local time
Dec 14, 2019
I don't see too many people using Premiumize, I also use them. Not too bad IMO, but the double point cost for Usenet kinda blows.

cablex

Local time
1:32 AM
Nov 16, 2019
I'm using premiumize too It works go for me so far, are you using encrypted or unencrypted??

jnitka

Local time
Dec 3, 2019
Hi!
would love an invite to some nice indexer! Antything is appreciated really
thanks!

xcessiv

Local time
Dec 11, 2019
France
First message and already asking for invites.
Don't forget to participate in the forum, share your experience and info you can find... And you could also present yourself in the appropriate section :)
Sharing with the community is going in both way :)

Welcome anyway :D

PhreakyPhool

Local time
1:02 PM
Mar 1, 2019
OMG is not open for invite. YOU CANNOT RECEIVE an OMG invite now and register.

Please check before you receive any invite.

omgwtfnzbs

Noob
Local time
Dec 26, 2019
Hello,
Any omgwtfnzbs invite for Christmas? :p Sorry i've nothing to share. Just my sympathy.
Kind regards from Paris, France

luccpfh

Noob
Local time
3:32 AM
Dec 26, 2019
I would like a OMGWTFNZBS invite, if anyone has one available. I have a TorrentDay invite, if you like.

Assists Greatly with Development Costs

bmilcs

Local time
Dec 5, 2019
It would be an honor to receive an invite to omgwtf. If you are scrolling this post trying to figure out who's worthy of the golden ticket, I dare say I am a solid choice!

I'm still in shock after my 10+ year tenure with nzbs.org came to an abrupt end early this year. Before that, Napster, Limewire, and Scour were my go-to's. To get real nostalgic, I truly miss the IRC XDCC & FTP days :). You truly missed out if you have no idea what it's like to wait days for a download to complete, while driving your single phone line household insane with rage. AOL chat room file-server bots & "proggies", 28k/56k modems... good times.

Anyways, I would be extremely grateful for an invite and would not abuse the privilege.

Reactions: andrewbakes1882

Grawl

Donor
Local time
Jan 1, 2019
You guys can't even comprehend the post above you that says it's literally not possible to get invited right now. The first post you make is to beg for an invite. Put some effort into it.

bmilcs

Local time
Dec 5, 2019
Thanks lol. I already felt lousy enough pleading like a plebeian.

I read somewhere that they open up invites from 12/25 - 1/5 I believe it was, but this was probably a previous year. Apologies for the seemingly shameless begging. I assure you... I feel like a proper POS doing so.

fuglyness

Noob
Local time
7:32 AM
Jan 14, 2020
hi guys, I have an account with omgwtfnzb but it has been disabled due to inactivity(been offline working away) can anyone help me out?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Staff online

Members online

Maintenance Donations

Recommend NewsGroups

Up To a 58% Discount!