OpenVPN NYR installer | PlexGuide.com

OpenVPN NYR installer

• Stop using Chrome! Download the Brave Browser via >>> [Brave.com]
    It's a forked version of Chrome with native ad-blockers and Google's spyware stripped out! Download for Mac, Windows, Android, and Linux!
Welcome to the PlexGuide.com
Serving the Community since 2016!
Register Now
Status
Not open for further replies.

misury

Experienced
Original poster
Donor
Donor
Jan 25, 2018
Hey guys and gals!

I installed Nyr's OpenVPN on my server, and it was SUPER simple. https://github.com/Nyr/openvpn-install is the link to it. Do you think this might be a good add-on item? It would allow access to the server, plus it would allow users to have a VPN on their phone and such for day to day privacy. I think the install would just be a simple line number to add into your main script... just a though. Curious to know your thoughts! :)

Misury

Reactions: 2 users

Admin9705

Administrator
Project Manager
Donor
Jan 17, 2018
Hey guys and gals!

I installed Nyr's OpenVPN on my server, and it was SUPER simple. https://github.com/Nyr/openvpn-install is the link to it. Do you think this might be a good add-on item? It would allow access to the server, plus it would allow users to have a VPN on their phone and such for day to day privacy. I think the install would just be a simple line number to add into your main script... just a though. Curious to know your thoughts! :)

Misury
No that’s a great find. @detique will probably love this!

Admin9705

Administrator
Project Manager
Donor
Jan 17, 2018
Reactions: 1 users

Deiteq

Administrator
Project Manager
Jan 19, 2018
It is in the pipeline.....a bit busy for now....if anybody fancies sending a github pull request so we can merge it into plexguide then that would be amazing!?;)

Also want to get openvpn client added too but alas....haven't had the time to properly test/find different versions!:confused:

EDIT: and by pipeline I mean using docker containers, but ansible route could work in the meantime!?:geek:

flicker-rate

Experienced
Feb 14, 2018
It is in the pipeline.....a bit busy for now....if anybody fancies sending a github pull request so we can merge it into plexguide then that would be amazing!?;)

Also want to get openvpn client added too but alas....haven't had the time to properly test/find different versions!:confused:

EDIT: and by pipeline I mean using docker containers, but ansible route could work in the meantime!?:geek:
I think it's gotta be docker if we pull it in. Otherwise I think It may screw with the way traefik grabs certs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Recommend NewsGroups

Up To a 58% Discount!

Trending