Discussion - Organizr calendar not working | PlexGuide.com

Discussion Organizr calendar not working

• Stop using Chrome! Download the Brave Browser via >>> [Brave.com]
    It's a forked version of Chrome with native ad-blockers and Google's spyware stripped out! Download for Mac, Windows, Android, and Linux!
Welcome to the PlexGuide.com
Serving the Community since 2016!
Register Now

zomboassasin

Active
Original poster
FreeLancer
Jan 2, 2019
So I use Organizr just to give the people who use my server a place they can get more information about the server.
One of the most useful features of organizr I think is the calendar. It shows what is being tracked by sonarr in a very clean and easy to understand format. It was working fine but recently I moved my sonarr and download clients and all that to a new server. I also put them under a domain with the built in tool on plexguide. Organizr can communicate with locally running apps like plex and ombi. However when I try and add the calendar via the Ical link from my other server running sonarr nothing comes up. I do not believe this to be an issue with sonarr because I can use that same Ical link and add the calendar to my google calendar with no issue. Also I have other apps forming communications between the two servers like ombi talking to sonarr and radarr. Its a weird issue and I am wondering if anyone has encountered this or has any suggestions to go about fixing this.

Tldr; Organizr can't communicate with my offisite server for unknown reasons

Also I'm not gonna drive myself crazy trying to fix something like this. Just curious to see what you guys think!

sconnery

Experienced
Staff
Donor
Jan 10, 2019
I have driven mysel crazy regarding this :( its a issue with traefik I think, As I have a server at home that is ran via nginx and that works fine. But the one via pg blitz does not :(
Post automatically merged:

fixed the issue had to remove oauth, the calendar wouldnt communicate through oauth to the external instance. (I reccomend using cloudflare and just firewall rules to protect your instance.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user

Cringely

Citizen
Sep 11, 2018
I have driven mysel crazy regarding this :( its a issue with traefik I think, As I have a server at home that is ran via nginx and that works fine. But the one via pg blitz does not :(
Post automatically merged:

fixed the issue had to remove oauth, the calendar wouldnt communicate through oauth to the external instance. (I reccomend using cloudflare and just firewall rules to protect your instance.
@zomboassasin
Sorry for the necro, I was just investigating this same issue and came up with this:
Alternatively you can modify the URL to the hostname of the containers so the traffic doesn't attempt to route externally. This will allow the Oauth option to still be used.

'https://sonarr.domain.com/feed/calendar/Sonarr.ics?apikey=' > 'sonarr:8989/feed/calendar/Sonarr.ics?apikey='

zomboassasin

Active
Original poster
FreeLancer
Jan 2, 2019
Yes absolutely, ports are closed to external networks not internal. So the plexguide and bridge networks that are configured in Docker should be unaffected
Interesting... I will have to give this a try sometime :O

sconnery

Experienced
Staff
Donor
Jan 10, 2019
my situation was a bit different as this was between multiple instances unfortunately.

Recommend NewsGroups

Up To a 58% Discount!

Trending