Out of Storage Space | PlexGuide.com

Out of Storage Space

• Stop using Chrome! Download the Brave Browser via >>> [Brave.com]
    It's a forked version of Chrome with native ad-blockers and Google's spyware stripped out! Download for Mac, Windows, Android, and Linux!
Welcome to the PlexGuide.com
Serving the Community since 2016!
Register Now

cablex

Citizen+
Original poster
Donor
Nov 16, 2019
So I need help on how to get the best out of my sever, I have run out of storage space and I don’t understand why.

Server detail:
1×250gb M.2 nvm running Ubuntu 18.4, PG Bliz 8.7.5
2 X 8tb WD HDD
1 X 4tb WD HDD

Total of 20tb as my second HDD, but for some reason I run out of space on the 250gb M.2 and has stopped my downloads. Can anyone tell me what I’m doing wrong or what I need to do to get my sever running again Please and thanks.

Datamonkeh

Data Hoarding Primate
Project Manager
Donor
Donor
Jan 20, 2018
Are you running just with local storage? Either way you need to look at what's filled up your drive...

Code:
ncdu /mnt --exclude=/mnt/gdrive --exclude=/mnt/tdrive --exclude=/mnt/unionfs --exclude=/mnt/plexdrive --exclude=/mnt/encrypt --exclude=/mnt/gcrypt

cablex

Citizen+
Original poster
Donor
Nov 16, 2019
Are you running just with local storage? Either way you need to look at what's filled up your drive...

Code:
ncdu /mnt --exclude=/mnt/gdrive --exclude=/mnt/tdrive --exclude=/mnt/unionfs --exclude=/mnt/plexdrive --exclude=/mnt/encrypt --exclude=/mnt/gcrypt
I'm really piss right now I restarted my server and it's in a loop and I have to rebuild the server. No I use unencrypted tdrive. Thanks for your reply.

cablex

Citizen+
Original poster
Donor
Nov 16, 2019
Was it the code above that forced the boot loop?
No that's wasn't it. I just restarted just to see if that will make a difference. So the Boot looping has nothing to do with the code.

cablex

Citizen+
Original poster
Donor
Nov 16, 2019
Are you using your SSD as an intermediate drive for NZBGet?
Yes I'm using my SSD and I see all my PG appdata on there and the boot OS, I'm going to figure out how to move the appdata to my HDD. Do you know how??

QPro

Active
Aug 17, 2019
Depending on your settings, you may find that most of your SSD space is being taken up by failed NZBGet downloads, which you can delete.

Assuming you still want to move your appdata to your HDD, the simplest method is to
1. Stop all PGBlitz programs.
2. Use rsync to copy PG appdata to your HDD.
3. Delete the PG appdata on your SSD.
4. Create symlinks from the PG appdata directories on your HDD to your SSD.

Reactions: 1 user

Recommend NewsGroups

Up To a 58% Discount!

Trending