Discussion - Permission Denied | PlexGuide.com

Discussion Permission Denied

• Stop using Chrome! Download the Brave Browser via >>> [Brave.com]
    It's a forked version of Chrome with native ad-blockers and Google's spyware stripped out! Download for Mac, Windows, Android, and Linux!
Welcome to the PlexGuide.com
Serving the Community since 2016!
Register Now

mwaldorf

Citizen
Original poster
Oct 6, 2018
ever since switching to a dedicated server a few months ago I've been unable to use xTeve. I get permission denied errors. I could not set it up with a m3u playlist via url because of permission errors. I had to use terminal to move the m3u file to the location with the "su" command. because I got permission denied errors within sftp as well. and even after doing all that using the m3u file I'm getting "open /tmp/xteve/xteve.m3u: permission denied" error in logs and I can't get it to work. any ideas on what to try? seems like an issue with the dedicated server itself?

Admin9705

Administrator
Project Manager
Donor
Jan 17, 2018
when coming to pgv9, i'll check more into this. I haven't personally used the program but will through more testing.

mwaldorf

Citizen
Original poster
Oct 6, 2018
when coming to pgv9, i'll check more into this. I haven't personally used the program but will through more testing.
Anyway you could change the Docker image to the official source? As the source included with PGBlitz Is outdated.

Admin9705

Administrator
Project Manager
Donor
Jan 17, 2018
i'll check it

Recommend NewsGroups

Up To a 58% Discount!

Trending