Discussion - pg move - 2 servers, 2 personal OAuth keys, one with data, one empty | PlexGuide.com

Discussion pg move - 2 servers, 2 personal OAuth keys, one with data, one empty

• Stop using Chrome! Download the Brave Browser via >>> [Brave.com]
    It's a forked version of Chrome with native ad-blockers and Google's spyware stripped out! Download for Mac, Windows, Android, and Linux!
Welcome to the PlexGuide.com
Serving the Community since 2016!
Register Now

g4m3z

Citizen
Original poster
May 19, 2018
Hi guys,

i have a pretty simple setup. 2 servers : 1 vps on NetCup to feed and 1 dedicated home to play (plex)
both servers are configured the same way, with pg move encrypted, everything was working fine but, i had a delay of about 30 sec before being able to play a movie (both servers/pg move were configured without client ID and Secret) - all my collection has been uploaded with this - around 4tb

i then read on the forum that, by creating a OAuth key, it will be way faster - did that and, yeah, way faster now, movie/tv plays in 3 sec :)

the issue i have is that, my VPS cant list any movie/tv anymore?!? /mnt/unionfs/movies is empty, even if my drive is deployed, no error
i tried to wipe the vps, restart everything from scratch but no, same thing, i even tried with the same OAuth key as my home server, but again, the same result

any pointers?

thanks

Reactions: 1 user

g4m3z

Citizen
Original poster
May 19, 2018
seems like it was a bug with rclone - both servers were not at the same pg version.
the issue was related with the encryption - the files that were not encrypted were displayed in unionfs, the file encrypted were not
I've updated to 7.xx and it has fixed my issue

Recommend NewsGroups

Up To a 58% Discount!

Trending