Discussion - PG move cannot connect to google drive API | PlexGuide.com

Discussion PG move cannot connect to google drive API

• Stop using Chrome! Download the Brave Browser via >>> [Brave.com]
    It's a forked version of Chrome with native ad-blockers and Google's spyware stripped out! Download for Mac, Windows, Android, and Linux!
Welcome to the PlexGuide.com
Serving the Community since 2016!
Register Now

zomboassasin

Active
Original poster
FreeLancer
Jan 2, 2019
I have the business account for google drive and a project configured with Oauth and application type other and it keeps giving me the error validation checks failed. Ive gone over it many times and everything is how it should be from the guide. Its on ubuntu 18 and the lastest version of PG so if anyone has any ideas im open to them

bubbadk

Governer
Staff
Mar 18, 2018
Have you followed the wiki point to point. Did you copy paste the user and secret key to notepad. A single miss breaks everything

Admin9705

Administrator
Project Manager
Donor
Jan 17, 2018
I have the business account for google drive and a project configured with Oauth and application type other and it keeps giving me the error validation checks failed. Ive gone over it many times and everything is how it should be from the guide. Its on ubuntu 18 and the lastest version of PG so if anyone has any ideas im open to them
you might be using the wrong project, but trust me; there is a reason why it's not working.

Reactions: 1 user

zomboassasin

Active
Original poster
FreeLancer
Jan 2, 2019
I only have one project on the entire account. And yes I did copy and paste the user and keys. I've spent 3 hours on this trying to get it to configure correctly. I've gone through the guide many times. It should be working. I wish I could be more helpful in providing details but its not really that kind of issue where I can send you a file or something...

zomboassasin

Active
Original poster
FreeLancer
Jan 2, 2019
Google drive is enabled for the account under the google admin panel. I made a video showing the process I go through when trying to configure.

Admin9705

Administrator
Project Manager
Donor
Jan 17, 2018
I only have one project on the entire account. And yes I did copy and paste the user and keys. I've spent 3 hours on this trying to get it to configure correctly. I've gone through the guide many times. It should be working. I wish I could be more helpful in providing details but its not really that kind of issue where I can send you a file or something...
is it your account or some education editon?

zomboassasin

Active
Original poster
FreeLancer
Jan 2, 2019
you might be using the wrong project, but trust me; there is a reason why it's not working.
I noticed there is a message appearing saying "/opt/plexguide/menu/functions/keys.sh: line 82: rclone: command not found" Is this of any importance?

zomboassasin

Active
Original poster
FreeLancer
Jan 2, 2019
This issue is now resolved. Turns out all the google settings were correct. I did a fresh install of the brand new beta version and the setup went smoothly. Still don't know why it wasn't working before but at least everything is working now. Thanks again guys!

Recommend NewsGroups

Up To a 58% Discount!

Trending