Original poster
Local time
11:24 PM
Jan 10, 2020
PG Version
Server Type
Cloud - VPS
Hi guys,

I am asking, no pleading!! for you help i've tried pretty much everything...

ports closed, everything set correctly that i can find, its not cache etc, it doesn't work in incog either..

when an app is disabled from pg shield i can get to it, when its enabled, i just get not authorized...

It asks for the google login and i login correctly - then it says not authorized

i have google protected with authentication but that shouldn't make a difference it still logs me in etc..

Any help massively grateful!!!

Thanks

Lee

Last edited:

Edrock200

Local time
6:24 PM
Nov 17, 2019
Check the following:
Dns entry for oauth.yourdomain.com exists and is correct

In plexguide list the email addresses you have authorized and make sure initially the one you are trying is a member on yourdomain.com.

Go to Google dev console where you set up the web auth key, make sure authorized domains has your domain listed. If you want other domains to be allowed, you have to make the key external, not just internal only, but not 100% certain on that as mine is all within same domain. Here's the important part, after you enter the domain you have to press enter for it to take before pressing save.

Go to the section where you entered https://oauth.yourdomain.com/_oauth
Make sure it's entered correctly and again you have to press enter for it to take, then save.

When testing in incognito close all browsers including incognito then open new incognito window. If you've logged into a Gmail account in any of the incognito windows already, start over.

Reactions: tsimson

chezzy7979

Original poster
Local time
11:24 PM
Jan 10, 2020
Dns entry for oauth.yourdomain.com exists and is correct
Pings perfectly and working

In plexguide list the email addresses you have authorized and make sure initially the one you are trying is a member on yourdomain.com.
It is

Go to Google dev console where you set up the web auth key, make sure authorized domains has your domain listed. If you want other domains to be allowed, you have to make the key external, not just internal only, but not 100% certain on that as mine is all within same domain. Here's the important part, after you enter the domain you have to press enter for it to take before pressing save.
Its all in there and correct spelling

Go to the section where you entered https://oauth.yourdomain.com/_oauth
Make sure it's entered correctly and again you have to press enter for it to take, then save.
Its all in there and correct spelling

When testing in incognito close all browsers including incognito then open new incognito window. If you've logged into a Gmail account in any of the incognito windows already, start over.
doesn't work in any browser on any computer in any incog sessions

:-(

Edrock200

Local time
6:24 PM
Nov 17, 2019
If you are on d-i-s cord (wouldn't let me post with it typed out for some reason) and want to troubleshoot private message me your username. I'm on USA EST time for reference, so if you are international I may not see it immediately.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.