Discussion PGBlitz - Auto Install Not Working

shnee8

Original poster
Local time
11:16 AM
Mar 15, 2018
Hi,

Trying to install using the automated PGBlitz and can't get it to work I don't get to see the authentication screen/link and simply get the following error

"Something went wrong executing the script Putting you back to the menu...."

Anything I can do to try fix ?

Thanks

Reactions: Admin9705

chrisryan

Local time
Aug 1, 2018
ive had this issue for a couple of days with no response i managed to get it going if you run it a second time it usually kicks in for you to grab the link then input your key on the second time it asks you for a key you need to generate a new 1 again otherwise it errors again but any downloads you do don't goto your drive instead there lost somewhere im currently trying to find 3 movies that have gone from downloads to unionfs and now disappeared.

think im giving up on this system every release brings its own bugs :ROFLMAO:

shnee8

Original poster
Local time
Mar 15, 2018
I've tried a couple of times and done some resets without any joy.

System generally works really well for me and this is the first major bug I've has

chrisryan

Local time
Aug 1, 2018
keep trying m8 try run an update looks like admin playing with code now on GitHub so another release is on its way

Reactions: shnee8

Admin9705

Administrator
Project Manager
Local time
6:16 AM
Jan 17, 2018
I have not updated pgblitz in awhile since 6.034; so any updates after are still the same. I have to round robin different fixes; like rutorrent then appguard. Feel free to look at the code. It’s been running on my box fine. Some works great; some have issues... but the issues are unknown that are being reported :D but eventually I’ll loop back to it. @physk built the automated but have not had time to observe the code.

Reactions: tonycfromit

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.