Discussion - PGMove - I'm not sure how this works | PlexGuide.com

Discussion PGMove - I'm not sure how this works

• Stop using Chrome! Download the Brave Browser via >>> [Brave.com]
    It's a forked version of Chrome with native ad-blockers and Google's spyware stripped out! Download for Mac, Windows, Android, and Linux!
Welcome to the PlexGuide.com
Serving the Community since 2016!
Register Now

WonderBud

Citizen+
Original poster
May 7, 2018
I have RuTorrent set up and download location is set to
/downloads/incoming

Once the files get there, I'm physically moving them to /mnt/move using the mv command.

Then what? How do I get the files to transfer from my server to Gdrive?

Before, I would run the rclone command and manually move stuff to my Gdrive. Is that still what I need to do?

I'm realizing more and more that this stuff is just a tad over my head. Sorry about all the questions.

Miguel

Veteran
Staff
Donor
Feb 6, 2018
If you ran through the mount deployment and install either supertransfer2 or move, then your files should automatically upload to your gdrive.

Reactions: 1 user

FeralF

Citizen+
Staff
Donor
May 30, 2018
You should be putting your content in /mnt/unionfs/relevant directory. The script move.sh (/opt/appdata/plexguide) contains the rclone command and various arguments to move it. It goes to /mnt/move then up to g/tdrive. I suggest you re-read the Wiki all the way through to get to grips with everything. It's really well written, I enjoyed reading it. Then again, I'm weird like that.

Edrock200

MVP
Staff
Nov 17, 2019
I could be wrong but I thought /downloads/clientname is exempt from moving by design, because you don't want your rars and such auto moving. As FeralF mentioned, you want things to move into /mnt/unionfs, then pgmove will handle the rest. Generally a middleware media management client like sonarr or radarr does this for you. Just make sure to setup the path substitutions in radarr/sonarr per the documentation so hard links work properly.

Recommend NewsGroups

Up To a 58% Discount!

Trending