Discussion - PGMove Possible Bug/Question | PlexGuide.com

Discussion PGMove Possible Bug/Question

• Stop using Chrome! Download the Brave Browser via >>> [Brave.com]
    It's a forked version of Chrome with native ad-blockers and Google's spyware stripped out! Download for Mac, Windows, Android, and Linux!
Welcome to the PlexGuide.com
Serving the Community since 2016!
Register Now

rebelmaveric19

Citizen
Original poster
Jan 30, 2019
New member here and just before I start asking questions, this is a damn fine script. I have recently deployed PG on Debian 9 and I have a 2 questions/possible bugs.

1. I know of atleast one other user that had this bug (because I helped him through it in that thread). I deployed 8.4.1 (with Gcrypt) fresh install and after setting everything up per wiki I noticed files weren't moving over. I traced it down to /var/plexguide/rclone/deploy.version had "null" instead of "gcrypt". Cool I changed it and everything started moving. Second I redeployed pgblitz w/ encryption today on existing install and noticed /var/plexguide/rclone/deploy.version didn't change to "tcrypt". It stayed at "gcrypt". Cool I manually changed it. Maybe its a bug?

2. Since I started with gcrypt and moved to tcrypt and half my files are split now is there and easy way to move gcrypt over to tcrypt. Maybe "rclone move --config /opt/appdata/plexguide/rclone.conf gcrypt:/ tcrypt:/ --bwlimit=8M"? I know unionfs covers this for me but that damn OCD keeps coming up.

S

subse7en

Probably a bug

It's recommended to use the GDrive website to move your Lib to the team drive

Recommend NewsGroups

Up To a 58% Discount!

Trending