Discussion - PGMove question? | PlexGuide.com

Discussion PGMove question?

• Stop using Chrome! Download the Brave Browser via >>> [Brave.com]
    It's a forked version of Chrome with native ad-blockers and Google's spyware stripped out! Download for Mac, Windows, Android, and Linux!
Welcome to the PlexGuide.com
Serving the Community since 2016!
Register Now

Cyb3rGh05t

Experienced+
Original poster
Donor
Feb 14, 2018
Hey Team,

i would like to know how i can get a folder showing up under /mnt/move that i just created on my gdrive to upload new downloaded files?

Admin9705

Administrator
Project Manager
Donor
Jan 17, 2018
??? Sorry what now? :D

Reactions: 1 user

Nigel

Experienced+
Staff
Donor
Jan 20, 2018
I think he created a folder on Gdrive ( For example: Movies 4k) and want that to show up in the folder mnt/move so he can upload files to it.

• Love

Cyb3rGh05t

Experienced+
Original poster
Donor
Feb 14, 2018
i want to upload some downloaded files to my gdrive over pgmove and i created a specific folder for these files on my gdrive.
this specific folder is not showing up under /mnt/move. how can i get it to show up? or can i upload them over in an other way?

plunderer

Citizen+
Nov 12, 2018
Hey Team,

i would like to know how i can get a folder showing up under /mnt/move that i just created on my gdrive to upload new downloaded files?

You need to do it the other way around, create the folder under mnt/move and then that folder and its content will get uploaded to gdrive or tdrive depending on what mounts you have. This can be a new folder name, or an existing folder name on your G/TDrive

• Love
M

MrDoob

one liner for creating | permissions | owned ^^

change {name-of-folder} to your name of the folder

Linux need */Movies-4k or */Movies\ 4k/

but the best solutions is */Movies-4k

empty parts are for pr0s or script junkies

sudo mkdir /mnt/move/{name-of-folder} && sudo chown -cR 1000:1000 /mnt/unionfs/{name-of-folder} && sudo chmod -R 755 /mnt/unionfs/{name-of-folder}

Recommend NewsGroups

Up To a 58% Discount!

Trending