Discussion pgui took port 80

justinglock40

Respected Member
Local time
4:25 AM
May 27, 2018
Are you 100% that you don't have any other webserver running? Not NGINX, Apache, lighttpd for pihole?

Sejrup

Respected Member
Local time
11:25 AM
Jan 11, 2019
Your config looks ok. I have several services running on port 80 internally (Bitwarden, PGUI, Pihole). I would also assume you might have other services occupying port 80

Reactions: smithy_d

Sejrup

Respected Member
Local time
11:25 AM
Jan 11, 2019
You need to SSH into your server and type above command. Once done, you should be able to run netstat

justinglock40

Respected Member
Local time
May 27, 2018
I hate they got rid of discord and went to forum only. This is ridiculous going back and forth when trying to help someone.

justinglock40

Respected Member
Local time
May 27, 2018
You need to figure out what Apache is running on and kill it then PGUI and Traefik will work. But right now Traefik cant bind the port because Apache is taking it at start up

justinglock40

Respected Member
Local time
May 27, 2018
You can run "systemctl stop apache2 && systemctl disable apache2" to keep it from happening, but I don't know what it will break because I don't know what you have running on. But running that command and restarting your server will allow Traefik and PGUI to run together.

smithy_d

Original poster
Local time
6:25 PM
Jul 18, 2019
Singapore
You can run "systemctl stop apache2 && systemctl disable apache2" to keep it from happening, but I don't know what it will break because I don't know what you have running on. But running that command and restarting your server will allow Traefik and PGUI to run together.
PM u for Discord. Thanks

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.