PGUI Union - RClone says Not Operational | PlexGuide.com

PGUI Union - RClone says Not Operational

• Stop using Chrome! Download the Brave Browser via >>> [Brave.com]
    It's a forked version of Chrome with native ad-blockers and Google's spyware stripped out! Download for Mac, Windows, Android, and Linux!
Welcome to the PlexGuide.com
Serving the Community since 2016!
Register Now
Status
Not open for further replies.

UncleBuck

Elite
Original poster
Staff
Dec 21, 2018
As the title says PGUI is reporting that my Union - RClone is "Not Operational". What does that mean exactly. Best I can tell everything in my PG setup is doing just fine.

Also when I first updated and PGUI installed I got the below error but my ports are all closed.

1549909319161.png

Admin9705

Administrator
Project Manager
Donor
Jan 17, 2018
As the title says PGUI is reporting that my Union - RClone is "Not Operational". What does that mean exactly. Best I can tell everything in my PG setup is doing just fine.

Also when I first updated and PGUI installed I got the below error but my ports are all closed.

View attachment 2910
Can you snip the pgui page piece that shows this about your ports. you'll see how the traefik one occurs.

the code for ports is

if [[ $(cat /var/plexguide/pg.ports) != "Closed" && $(docker ps --format '{{.Names}}' | grep "traefik") == "traefik" ]]; then echo "Warning : Traefik Deployed with Ports Open! Vulnerable to an Attack!"; fi

Copy and paste and you'll see; modified it so it outputs to the screen.

so it's saying that if pg ports does not say "Closed" and docker outputs traefik, then create this message.

Last edited:

Admin9705

Administrator
Project Manager
Donor
Jan 17, 2018
this is what is what it's doing for the union piece. so for the first one, it's looking for your folder called plexguide through rclone itself. the 2nd one is looking for the folder through /mnt/unionfs called plexguide.

# Union
if [[ $(rclone lsd --config /opt/appdata/plexguide/rclone.conf pgunion: | grep "\<plexguide\>") == "" ]]; then
echo "Not Operational ⚠"> /var/plexguide/pg.union; else echo "Operational ✅"; fi

if [[ $(ls -la /mnt/unionfs | grep "plexguide") == "" ]]; then
echo "Not Operational ⚠"> /var/plexguide/pg.umount; else echo "Operational ✅ "; fi

UncleBuck

Elite
Original poster
Staff
Dec 21, 2018
The code didn't output anything to the screen. I ran cat /var/plexguide/pg.ports which returned that the ports are closed. Unless I am mistaken based on that I should not have received the warning.

1549919519866.png

UncleBuck

Elite
Original poster
Staff
Dec 21, 2018
Union - Rclone is solved. Looks like the term unionfs was swapped for pgunion in the rclone.conf file. Not sure when that happened but obviously I have not redeployed my mounts since then.

UncleBuck

Elite
Original poster
Staff
Dec 21, 2018
I just realized I probably wasn't clear about the open ports warning. The only place I saw that warning was during the PGUI installation. It was an output to the screen in putty.

PGUI itself shows my ports as closed and my Warning Log is all clear.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Recommend NewsGroups

Up To a 58% Discount!

Trending