PGX Status – 2 Jun | PlexGuide.com
  • Stop using Chrome! Download the Brave Browser via >>> [Brave.com]
    It's a forked version of Chrome with native ad-blockers and Google's spyware stripped out! Download for Mac, Windows, Android, and Linux!
Welcome to the PlexGuide.com
Serving the Community since 2016!
Register Now

Admin9705

Administrator
Original poster
Project Manager
Donor
Jan 17, 2018
Team,

Currently improved the workflow process for PGX. Please type pgalpha to update and test in PGX. Also redeploy the uploader.

The ‘pglog’ command:

Shows only what’s uploading

If nothing is uploading, but items are ready to upload… but are less than 4 minutes old, it will show the following:

The code has been changed quite a bit for the uploader. Also the PG Menu has been slimmed down:

More Simple Interface

The backup/restore of apps will show up here, but not on the menu yet. Also mass note for port guard and shield will be placed here if you want to mass default, mass application installs.

Each app will have it’s own minor...
Continue reading...

Reactions: 1 user

Admin9705

Administrator
Original poster
Project Manager
Donor
Jan 17, 2018
3 Jun Update ----------------

For PGX, closed/open ports work individually for the APPS.

pic 1.png

Traefik (CNAME) and OAUTH are hidden until deployed. Note, dont' work yet but will. Also the Uninstall only shows up when the APP is deployed
and says reinstall when already deployed.

pic2.png

This warning will stay there until redeployed. This helps remind you that you made changes, but forgot to redeploy the app. Within these option when things are more complete, I'll attempt to have a slot where you can change the image.

Reactions: 7 users

Syndrogo

Experienced
Staff
Mar 2, 2018
3 Jun Update ----------------

For PGX, closed/open ports work individually for the APPS.

View attachment 4558

Traefik (CNAME) and OAUTH are hidden until deployed. Note, dont' work yet but will. Also the Uninstall only shows up when the APP is deployed
and says reinstall when already deployed.

View attachment 4559

This warning will stay there until redeployed. This helps remind you that you made changes, but forgot to redeploy the app. Within these option when things are more complete, I'll attempt to have a slot where you can change the image.
So with this system would it leave unused ports open?? Also @Admin9705 I have a new community(Should be core) app for you to look at I use it for when plex crashes called Autoheal. So if any docker becomes unhealthy it restarts them https://github.com/willfarrell/docker-autoheal.

Admin9705

Administrator
Original poster
Project Manager
Donor
Jan 17, 2018
So with this system would it leave unused ports open?? Also @Admin9705 I have a new community(Should be core) app for you to look at I use it for when plex crashes called Autoheal. So if any docker becomes unhealthy it restarts them https://github.com/willfarrell/docker-autoheal.
yup tracking the app. No ports would be open or closed by your default first. Then In the menu option, you can override whatever default u set. People at times needed a port open while the others are closed. Basically you have more flexibility in pgx. If u see both pics above u can see the change.

Last edited:

Syndrogo

Experienced
Staff
Mar 2, 2018
yup tracking the app. No ports would be open or closed by your default first. The In the menu option, you can override whatever default u set. People atrare times needed a port open while the others are closed. Basically you have more flexibility in pgx. If u see both pics above u can see the change.
Ok last question. Are you going to add a way to open other ports not used by apps (like if I wanted to run my own app not located in pg). A\

Admin9705

Administrator
Original poster
Project Manager
Donor
Jan 17, 2018
NOTE: 4 JUN - Shield Works. Have to rework the wiki, still the same, but instead of https://oauth.domain.com/_oauth, would be https://shield.domain.com/_oauth for the web client id. A feature is that you can turn off/on shield specifically per app; not mass like pg8.

SHIELD_OFF.pngSHIELD_ON.png
Post automatically merged:

5 Jun - CNames working for each app solo!

1591414440838.png

Last edited:
Reactions: 9 users

fyrstrm

Experienced
Donor
May 1, 2020
Hi @Admin9705 . I'm trying to locate the walkthrough for Shield setup and only get the overview introduction on the Wiki. Is there a current guide for it under 8.7.5? Thanks.
Post automatically merged:

Hi @Admin9705 . I'm trying to locate the walkthrough for Shield setup and only get the overview introduction on the Wiki. Is there a current guide for it under 8.7.5? Thanks.
@bodgeup helped me find the old version...all good. I did have it ( shield) totally crash though when I tried to just get to the menu. It had just said updating package or something and just hug there. Had to kill it. I never even got to the menu to enter my client and secret. Any ideas why or have you seen that happen there before? All the other packages and updates have worked fine. I did have ports closed but as I saw in the video, you’re supposed to. Thanks

Last edited:

Recommend NewsGroups

Up To a 58% Discount!

Trending