Plex Friendly Tracker (Invites for PGBlitz Members)

Welcome to the PlexGuide.com
Serving the Community since 2016!
Register Now

pro_engineer

Legendary Member
Original poster
Staff
Donor
Feb 1, 2019
If your Plex is sad and you can't find any easily streamable HQ content, look no further. Lots of Series Packs, custom encodes and a pretty generous Bonus system. Seeders welcome and appreciated.

If anyone wants an invite to a Plex Friendly Tracker with great/growing content, ChannelX is open right now! Send me a DM and I'll drop you an invite to the discord. Invites are semi-automated there and the Mods are super active.

Jackett enabled and good banter guaranteed. Recent releases are up instantly and content is monitored to keep standards high :). It's ideal for those using a VPS or Dedi to stream content and avoids transcoding or limiting quality. (Ideal for PGBlitz ;) )

Any questions, drop them here, I'll try be as responsive as possible !

Last edited:

pro_engineer

Legendary Member
Original poster
Staff
Donor
Feb 1, 2019
Message me with screenshots from other trackers and your emails

pro_engineer

Legendary Member
Original poster
Staff
Donor
Feb 1, 2019
Asking for one in comments wont work.
PM me with:
  • Screenshot from other tracker showing ratio stats
  • Your email address

NotMakey

Rookie
Feb 25, 2018
This site sounds really great, I love the idea of Plex friendly content - but I have a question if that's okay.

I've had a seedbox for a while now but I've only used public trackers since I'm not part of any private ones, so could this website be recommended for someone who has no experience with private trackers?
I've been doing my research recently to understand building ratio and some other terms I've never heard before, so I'm now looking for a site to join to begin use with private trackers.

I'll have to wait until ChannelX does another open invite to get in, since I have no stats to show at the moment, but I thought I may as well ask about it.

Thanks!

Assists Greatly with Development Costs
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
N Plex & Emby 0
P Other & Misc Applications 2
Lopez758 Dedicated 0
S Plex & Emby 3
S Plex & Emby 12

Maintenance Donations

Recommend NewsGroups

Up To a 58% Discount!

Trending