Assists Greatly with Development Costs

SirTranceALoT

Legendary Member
Original poster
Staff
Local time
6:50 AM
Jun 14, 2018
We ares till running open sign-ups guys. Not closing until we hit 5K users. Come in-coma all. We're at 13505 torrents at the moment and 99% of them are optimized versions for streaming.

Now for those that can not and are not interested in seeding torrents, we offer usenet like subscriptions too. That allow us to have the same usenet structure providing our own servers offering permaseeding.

hemantx

Local time
11:50 PM
Jan 18, 2019
Went to the site and says sign ups closed. Is it still possible to get an invite? I can certainly re-seed. I have a fairly large library (about 22TB), but it is various qualities and downloaded from all over so likely not good enough for uploading....but good enough for watching at home haha.

iMontouch

Local time
Feb 5, 2018
I just created an account and am now waiting for the activation mail. Have not received one yet though.

rollerstroller

Local time
Oct 14, 2019
Hey everybody! How's it going?

So I stumbled upon this while looking for files optimized for plex on different private trackers! Is there still a way to get in? I can provide proof of ratio and profiles and would love to help seed content! I have a seedbox and seed round the clock.

Thank you!

IhToN

Donor
Local time
Jun 24, 2018
Kiel
I can work as a seed. The content is intended to be multilingual?

Assists Greatly with Development Costs

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.