Plex - "Your Changes Could Not Be Saved" | PlexGuide.com

Plex - "Your Changes Could Not Be Saved"

• Stop using Chrome! Download the Brave Browser via >>> [Brave.com]
    It's a forked version of Chrome with native ad-blockers and Google's spyware stripped out! Download for Mac, Windows, Android, and Linux!
Welcome to the PlexGuide.com
Serving the Community since 2016!
Register Now

nachobel

Experienced+
Original poster
Staff
Donor
Feb 2, 2019
Hey all

I'm running a new install and getting some errors adding libraries and modifying them within plex. I add a library from the UnionFS /mnt and I get the error "your changes could not be saved". However, the library gets added anyway. However, there are some errors in configuration (namely "generate video preview" is toggled on) with the default load, or whatever it's doing when it throws me that error. I attempt to update it with the edit function, but I always get the "your changes could not be saved" error. I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong, please help. I'm accessing PMS via a web browser on another client (running PlexGuide headless).

This brings me to a side question - is there a GUI for Plex in Ubuntu, or only the web app. Thanks!

S

subse7en

Only the web app.

I would check your rclone config file, you may need to fix it and redeploy mounts. I posted the instructions in the changelog comments

nachobel

Experienced+
Original poster
Staff
Donor
Feb 2, 2019
Only the web app.

I would check your rclone config file, you may need to fix it and redeploy mounts. I posted the instructions in the changelog comments
Hey Subse7en :D, you fixed that problem for me yesterday. I am able to watch media through Plex and have updated my Rclone config appropriately.

E: though just to be clear, I still can't save my preferences.

Screenshot 2019-02-05 06.29.41.png

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user

Recommend NewsGroups

Up To a 58% Discount!

Trending