Radarr - plexguide v:8.3.7 issues with move and radarr/sonarr | PlexGuide.com

Radarr plexguide v:8.3.7 issues with move and radarr/sonarr

• Stop using Chrome! Download the Brave Browser via >>> [Brave.com]
    It's a forked version of Chrome with native ad-blockers and Google's spyware stripped out! Download for Mac, Windows, Android, and Linux!
Welcome to the PlexGuide.com
Serving the Community since 2016!
Register Now

electrorad

Citizen+
Original poster
Sep 30, 2018
Hi guys recently installed plexguide version 8.3.7 and wracking my brains out!
I had everything working fine all sonarr and radarr setup etc and working with sabnzbd and plex intergration great! however but then i noticed when Sabnzbd had finished downloading files these were not being moved to my gdrive so i run the PGclone again and this only listed the newest folders on my gdrive with rest of my folders not there! which is still happening however in plex I can see them so managed to add my movies and tv shows?? strange

To fix the files not being moved I tried reinstalling sabnzbd, radarr and sonarr, Well I cannot access radarr and sonarr now by the ip and port address but all over apps work! and i have 300gb worth of downloads still that have not been moved. Any help really appreciated guys here! thank you

Paul

turner123

Experienced
Donor
Nov 26, 2018
try upgrade to latest pg and redeploy your pgmove or blitz if all dir are correct as per write up you should be ok

electrorad

Citizen+
Original poster
Sep 30, 2018
try upgrade to latest pg and redeploy your pgmove or blitz if all dir are correct as per write up you should be ok
Done that now on newest version and redeployed pgclone and rebooted and still not uploading I think it's something to do with the mount because /mnt/unionfs is only showing directories PGclone has created and not the rest of the orginal folders on my gdrive that have my movies and tv in. Any ideas?

Recommend NewsGroups

Up To a 58% Discount!

Trending