PlexPy - Tautulli Wiki

• Guest - 7.5 will focus on bug fixing for all the containers including wiki writeup. Thanks to those who tested 7.4 (which will continue to receive minor updates). 7.5 should not be anything radical or drastic (unlike PGBox and PGClone).

Admin9705

Administrator
Project Manager
Jan 17, 2018
Reactions
1,722 0 0
[Back To Main Wiki Homepage]

PlexPy - Tautulli

Note: Tautulli is the v3 program of PlexPy (We will continue to call it PlexPy for spelling reasons)
Improving The Wiki: Please post below and I will use your information to make adjustments.

Instructions
Share With Your Users
By default, this is turned off. Make sure you view the options in regards to your users and enable access. Then you have to go to each user and then again give them specific rights. Basically, your turning the feature on and then enabling it for each person you wish to give access to. There is no default way to turn it all on for your users.

About PlexPy
A very powerful program that gives you much more detailed information about what you or any of your users are watching. Not only does it maintain a history, but gives you insight on what shows to maintain, what shows to go after and shows the buffering level of each user. This can help troubleshoot if the user's bandwidth is fast enough in conjunction with NetData. I would highly recommend to install this program.

[Back To Main Wiki Homepage]

Last edited:

Drobo10

PG Ambassador
Jan 17, 2018
Reactions
20 0 0
Do you recommend doing anything else?

J3n50m4t

PG Overlord
Tech Support
Feb 4, 2018
Reactions
25 0 0
Do you recommend doing anything else?
Deppends on your needs. I recommend setting up Notifications. But if you don't want them - you are good to go.

PG Developer Donations

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Phatbowl