Portainer - Portainer going to 0.0.0.0:xxxx | PlexGuide.com

Portainer Portainer going to 0.0.0.0:xxxx

• Stop using Chrome! Download the Brave Browser via >>> [Brave.com]
    It's a forked version of Chrome with native ad-blockers and Google's spyware stripped out! Download for Mac, Windows, Android, and Linux!
Welcome to the PlexGuide.com
Serving the Community since 2016!
Register Now
Status
Not open for further replies.

bedpan

Citizen+
Original poster
Donor
Apr 3, 2018
Brand new to this... Got a server up an running on OneProvider. They were pretty slow from me submitting my order to server being setup.. But I am going now. I am sure I will have a few issues along the way, but here is the first.

I have nothing installed yet but Portainer and Sabnzbd. I goto Portainer on the public IP of my server:9000 and it loads up fine. I have setup as local, with a new username and pass. When I goto my containers and click on port number for sab it opens in a new tab and goes to 0.0.0.0:8080....

I cannot find anything on plexguide to fix this. Portainer says "In order for Portainer to be able to redirect you to your Docker host IP address and not the 0.0.0.0 address, you will have to change the configuration of your Docker daemon and add the --ip option. "

I could probably figure out how to do this but I thought it would be working out of the box...

Food for though, I am on 5.069 Stable.

I don't have a tonne of linux experience but can hack my way around.. Please be nice ;-)

Cheers folks and thanks...

edit...
Wrong version number typed in with fat fingers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Recommend NewsGroups

Up To a 58% Discount!

Trending