Portainer - Portainer is the only service i can not access through subdomain, just IP:port | PlexGuide.com

Portainer Portainer is the only service i can not access through subdomain, just IP:port

• Stop using Chrome! Download the Brave Browser via >>> [Brave.com]
    It's a forked version of Chrome with native ad-blockers and Google's spyware stripped out! Download for Mac, Windows, Android, and Linux!
Welcome to the PlexGuide.com
Serving the Community since 2016!
Register Now

benamira

Citizen+
Original poster
Donor
Aug 18, 2018
I'm having issues with portainer since the last update to 6.048.
I have redeploy traefik and everything is working as expected but portainer.

I can access with each other subdomain ( plex, ombi, tautulli, netdata...) with no issues but the "insecure connection", but have no access to portainer though subdomain (this is the only one that does not work),and the rest are working ok. it gives me HTTP ERROR 500 when trying https://portainer.<mydomain>.com

I can access portainer through IP+Port but not with domain. any ideas?

thanks in advance.

---- Automatically Merged Double Post ----

Now it is a bit worst, i have stopped the docker, remove it through the CLI.
then i have also removed the data with:

sudo rm -r /opt/appdata/portainer

then i reinstalled portainer through plexguide and.... i can not access through subdomain as before and now when i access through IP+port it says that no Endpoints: "You do not have access to any environment. Please contact your administrator."

Last edited:

hooper

Governer
Staff
Donor
Aug 1, 2018
I'm having issues with portainer since the last update to 6.048.
I have redeploy traefik and everything is working as expected but portainer.

I can access with each other subdomain ( plex, ombi, tautulli, netdata...) with no issues but the "insecure connection", but have no access to portainer though subdomain (this is the only one that does not work),and the rest are working ok. it gives me HTTP ERROR 500 when trying https://portainer.<mydomain>.com

I can access portainer through IP+Port but not with domain. any ideas?

thanks in advance.

Now it is a bit worst, i have stopped the docker, remove it through the CLI.
then i have also removed the data with:

sudo rm -r /opt/appdata/portainer

then i reinstalled portainer through plexguide and.... i can not access through subdomain as before and now when i access through IP+port it says that no Endpoints: "You do not have access to any environment. Please contact your administrator."
Did you enable WCKD auth by chance? i had similar issues and had to remove WCKD and then redeploy everything. I actually had issues with sonarr and radarr and for some reason my protainer docker would be removed each time I ran traefik update.

Now I removed WCKD and everything works as it should. This is with version 6.048.

Did you enable WCKD auth by chance? i had similar issues and had to remove WCKD and then redeploy everything. I actually had issues with sonarr and radarr and for some reason my protainer docker would be removed each time I ran traefik update.

Now I removed WCKD and everything works as it should. This is with version 6.048.
This seems to be the issue I experienced. https://github.com/Admin9705/PlexGuide.com-The-Awesome-Plex-Server/issues/534

Last edited:

Admin9705

Administrator
Project Manager
Donor
Jan 17, 2018
I'll focus on wikd this weekend and rewrite for optimization

Admin9705

Administrator
Project Manager
Donor
Jan 17, 2018