Portainer - portainer unhealthy containers | PlexGuide.com

Portainer portainer unhealthy containers

• Stop using Chrome! Download the Brave Browser via >>> [Brave.com]
    It's a forked version of Chrome with native ad-blockers and Google's spyware stripped out! Download for Mac, Windows, Android, and Linux!
Welcome to the PlexGuide.com
Serving the Community since 2016!
Register Now

daveftw84

Governer
Original poster
Donor
Jan 18, 2018
anyway to check whats causes a container to report back as unhealthy in portainer? my server went down for 60 secs and want to find out why

Admin9705

Administrator
Project Manager
Donor
Jan 17, 2018
anyway to check whats causes a container to report back as unhealthy in portainer? my server went down for 60 secs and want to find out why
No idea. You’ll have to research, unless someone else reports. Could be your version, the server, resources, and etc. I have 3 servers and never had portainer doing it. It’s good you reported, but unless someone else noted, too many variables to tackle. Docker Logs might be a great way to start.

https://github.com/portainer/portainer/issues/1548

Last edited:

Datamonkeh

Data Hoarding Primate
Project Manager
Donor
Donor
Jan 20, 2018
Look at the Portainer log? Had it happen with Plex once, re-pulled the image and I was fine afterwards. It still worked OK in an unhealthy state for me.

Admin9705

Administrator
Project Manager
Donor
Jan 17, 2018
Look at the Portainer log? Had it happen with Plex once, re-pulled the image and I was fine afterwards. It still worked OK in an unhealthy state for me.
Ya i checked around, but it can be due to a version or sheer luck. The question is it repeated?

Admin9705

Administrator
Project Manager
Donor
Jan 17, 2018
i been troubleshooting . it scared me
I had it happen to my plex when I had super low ram. Did u rebuild it? Did it occur again :D

Datamonkeh

Data Hoarding Primate
Project Manager
Donor
Donor
Jan 20, 2018
Ya i checked around, but it can be due to a version or sheer luck. The question is it repeated?
Nope, it was a one off and I couldn’t replicate it so took it as one of those quirks of life.

Recommend NewsGroups

Up To a 58% Discount!

Trending