Sonarr - Possible to use Sonarr with google drive? | PlexGuide.com

Sonarr Possible to use Sonarr with google drive?

• Stop using Chrome! Download the Brave Browser via >>> [Brave.com]
    It's a forked version of Chrome with native ad-blockers and Google's spyware stripped out! Download for Mac, Windows, Android, and Linux!
Welcome to the PlexGuide.com
Serving the Community since 2016!
Register Now

kwebber321

Citizen
Original poster
Jul 10, 2018
Ive been wanting to add youtube videos to my plex and asking around some people have used sonarr to download youtube videos and automatically rename them so plex can pick them up. Could this work with sending the files to google drive or getting sonarr to download the videos to google drive? I already have plex drive installed on my main server for plex if that matters.

Reactions: 1 users

Admin9705

Administrator
Project Manager
Donor
Jan 17, 2018
Ive been wanting to add youtube videos to my plex and asking around some people have used sonarr to download youtube videos and automatically rename them so plex can pick them up. Could this work with sending the files to google drive or getting sonarr to download the videos to google drive? I already have plex drive installed on my main server for plex if that matters.
Sonarr/Radarr cannot be used with youtube content that I am aware of.

However, maybe this announcement would be of interest to you then https://www.plex.tv/news-podcasts/web-shows/

not sure if the youtube content you want is included, but maybe it is..
@hooper is correct, there is no solution to that so far.

Admin9705

Administrator
Project Manager
Donor
Jan 17, 2018
damn. So i guess i would just have to manually rip the episodes from youtube then. then i would need to find out how i can get plex to see them.
As home videos sadly. You can deploy alltube to download the videos; not to your server; put as a medium to your cpu. Wish it could save internal to the server.

hooper

Governer
Staff
Donor
Aug 1, 2018

kwebber321

Citizen
Original poster
Jul 10, 2018
As home videos sadly. You can deploy alltube to download the videos; not to your server; put as a medium to your cpu. Wish it could save internal to the server.
maybe i can just have it downloaded to my seedbox then rcopy it from there. ill look around a bit, thanks for the help.

Admin9705

Administrator
Project Manager
Donor
Jan 17, 2018
good info. honestly, it wouldn't be part of the project due to some complexity adding it; but will accept if anyone pushes successfully.

barryclamsworth

Governer
Donor
Feb 2, 2018
I've used a myjdownloader docker to grab a few very old movies off you tube and then imported with radarr.

Recommend NewsGroups

Up To a 58% Discount!

Trending