Problem/Issue since outage | PlexGuide.com

Problem/Issue since outage

• Stop using Chrome! Download the Brave Browser via >>> [Brave.com]
    It's a forked version of Chrome with native ad-blockers and Google's spyware stripped out! Download for Mac, Windows, Android, and Linux!
Welcome to the PlexGuide.com
Serving the Community since 2016!
Register Now

TheNumbLock

Citizen
Original poster
Donor
Jan 30, 2020
It seems my server can’t be reached from outside of the network. If I go plex.domainname.com, it works. But if I use an app on my phone or another device it just spins or gives me a yellow triangle saying it can’t connect or whatever. I have cloud flare setup and I have restarted my Hetzner server several times but nothing is working. I mean it is moving files again which is good but still having a few issues with that as well. Anyone else experiencing this issue? Any advice?

Edit: Looks like everything that was in /mnt/unionfs is gone.Anything new downloading, is being moved to /mnt/unionfs/tv and movies. But al previous movies and shows are gone. Those are the only two folders as well. So I dont know if my G drive and T drive died or something or can’t reconnect. Any suggestions on this?

tsimson

Active
Nov 29, 2019
Yo man im having the same problems, i had to redo all plex, uninstall and reinstall and clear cache on all devices used.

TheNumbLock

Citizen
Original poster
Donor
Jan 30, 2020
I have remote access disabled since I am using cloud flare. But I got it working. It seems it was a google api thing or something. I am currently redoing my setup though. Just a pain in the a**. I just hope this doesn't happen a lot. It's like when Plex had their outage, it really messed things up. Like it wouldn't sync anything to my t drive and just filled up my hard drive space on my server. Had to delete everything and it was a b*tch to try to fix it. So I am just gonna start over again.

Reactions: 1 user

tsimson

Active
Nov 29, 2019
I came to the same conclusion man. Next time if you didnt, make a pg backup so you dont need to manually redo evertying.

Reactions: 1 user

Recommend NewsGroups

Up To a 58% Discount!

Trending