Radarr - Problem with Radarr processing/importing downloaded movies | PlexGuide.com

Radarr Problem with Radarr processing/importing downloaded movies

  • Stop using Chrome! Download the Brave Browser via >>> [Brave.com]
    It's a forked version of Chrome with native ad-blockers and Google's spyware stripped out! Download for Mac, Windows, Android, and Linux!
Welcome to the PlexGuide.com
Serving the Community since 2016!
Register Now

FileLife

Citizen
Original poster
Feb 24, 2018
7
0
Hey guys, maybe someone can give me some hints what to do against this issue:

The log is literally spammed with this error:

Code:
Import failed, path does not exist or is not accessible by Radarr: /mnt/unionfs/sabnzbd/*movieFolder*/
That's the error I'm getting pretty often. After some research I found out that I'm having these problems with movies that have two-part names like this:

Anchorman 2: The Legend Continues
Halloween 5: The Revenge of Michael Myers

I guess I figured out that the problem is the ":" in the filename.
The files exist in /mnt/downloads/sabnzbd/ after the download. But radarr is not processing them giving me endless log entries with the above line.

Someone having similar problems and can help me fix them? Can post my configuration of radarr if that's required. No problems with sonarr so far.
 

tsimson

Active
Nov 29, 2019
49
14
Yo man, maybe if that folder isn't accessible by radar, trying making sure your permissions are correct for the user that holds Radarr, make sure they r root. Hope that helps.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 1 user

FileLife

Citizen
Original poster
Feb 24, 2018
7
0
Thanks for the reply!

I checked that and it looks like this isn't the problem.
 

Admin9705

Administrator
Project Manager
Donor
Jan 17, 2018
5,156
2,120
Are you using v3?
 

mrv153

Active
Mar 14, 2020
35
5
I have the same issue with v2. Would be cool if there is a way to automatically blacklist these releases if theres a bad file name.
Post automatically merged:

It seems this happen with bad names im not sure. Radarr/Sonarr cant detect it as failed :(
 
Last edited:

mikk34

Noobz
Donor
May 31, 2020
2
1
I'm having the same issue where Radarr or Sonarr will not move the files after downloaded with the same message.

using nzbget with the following paths:

remote: /mnt/downloads/nzbget/
Local: /mnt/unionfs/nzbget/

movies are searching in: /mnt/unionfs/nzbget/movies/100 Streets (2016)

Import failed, path does not exist or is not accessible by Radarr: /mnt/unionfs/nzbget/movies/100 Streets (2016)

or

No files found are eligible for import in /mnt/unionfs/nzbget/tv/dexter.s01e08.720p.bluray.x264-orpheus-Obfuscated

any help would greatly appreciated

Thanks.
 

Admin9705

Administrator
Project Manager
Donor
Jan 17, 2018
5,156
2,120
I'm having the same issue where Radarr or Sonarr will not move the files after downloaded with the same message.

using nzbget with the following paths:

remote: /mnt/downloads/nzbget/
Local: /mnt/unionfs/nzbget/

movies are searching in: /mnt/unionfs/nzbget/movies/100 Streets (2016)

Import failed, path does not exist or is not accessible by Radarr: /mnt/unionfs/nzbget/movies/100 Streets (2016)

or

No files found are eligible for import in /mnt/unionfs/nzbget/tv/dexter.s01e08.720p.bluray.x264-orpheus-Obfuscated

any help would greatly appreciated

Thanks.
So this happen in rare cases, but the permissions are fine, it's just they get confused about the files location that results in this. From using PGX, the files do not move at all. This results in files not generating this error. We have fixed to minimize this problem in PG8, but will occur from time to time.
 

mikk34

Noobz
Donor
May 31, 2020
2
1
So this happen in rare cases, but the permissions are fine, it's just they get confused about the files location that results in this. From using PGX, the files do not move at all. This results in files not generating this error. We have fixed to minimize this problem in PG8, but will occur from time to time.
is there any way to fix it or do I need to just keep adding them manually for now ?
 

mrv153

Active
Mar 14, 2020
35
5
Well the problem is mostly with movies titles in different languages.
Some stuff get uploaded with a weird .mkv file name which radarr cannot detect.

I know its annoying because its happen for over 50% of releases.

I ended up created a second folder for manual import (/mnt/unionfs/movies_manual) and add this aswell into plex.
Then i added multiple cronjobs:

Code:
#housekeep
* * * * * find /mnt/downloads/sabnzbd/* -type d -mmin +60 -exec rm -rf {} \; >/dev/null 2>&1
* * * * * find /mnt/downloads/sabnzbd/* ! -name '*S0*E0*' ! -name '_UNPACK_*' -type d -mmin +40 -exec mv "{}" /mnt/move/movies_manual/ \; >/dev/null 2>&1

1st one delete ALL downloaded folders which old than 60 mins.
2nd one move all folders in sabnzbd download folder to /mnt/move/movies_manual which are older then 40 min. (except *S0*E0* and _UNPACK_*)

I know its not a perfect solution, because movies still maked as missing in radarr, but its a good workaround to not miss over 50% of stuff downloaded.
 

Recommend NewsGroups

      Up To a 58% Discount!

Trending