Discussion - Question about Arr setup | PlexGuide.com

Discussion Question about Arr setup

• Stop using Chrome! Download the Brave Browser via >>> [Brave.com]
    It's a forked version of Chrome with native ad-blockers and Google's spyware stripped out! Download for Mac, Windows, Android, and Linux!
Welcome to the PlexGuide.com
Serving the Community since 2016!
Register Now

TheNumbLock

Citizen
Original poster
Donor
Jan 30, 2020
I am on a EX52 Hetzner server with PGblitz encryption setup. Everything is working except the files being moved to my T drive or moved anywhere except just staying in /mnt/downloads/sabnzbd.

TL;DR: How does the process work for files downloaded to /mnt/downloads/sabnzbd to be moved to your encrypted t drive? Because it only downloads and nothing is moved even with PGblitz fully setup and deployed. Even moved a test file via my terminal to my server with commands and it moved it fine.

The long version:

I am trying to figure out how to setup Radarr and Sonarr. I did the remote pathing (and all the settings) as said on the wiki. All mine does is download to /mnt/downloads/sabnzbd. It renamed the files but all my movies and tv shows are just in the sabnzbd folder. They don’t appear to move or do anything. I don’t understand why you still have it download to “/mnt/downloads/sabnzbd” if it doesn’t do anything with moving the files and all that. The wiki says merger should see those and automatically move them but move them where? I don’t have folders for tv and movies setup in the sabnzbd folder, is that the problem?

I want all my downloads to move to my encrypted Tdrive but I am not sure how it will do that. Like it sounds like I need to point it to move the finished files via in the categories tab of sabnzbd to /mnt/encrypted/plex/tv or movies. Am I missing something?

I also noticed in the video for the PGBlitz encrypted that he goes back to the root and does sunionfs command? When I run that, even with Sudoit does nothing. Are the drives supposed to mounted outside of PGBlitz?

Does anyone have a setup or can tell me how it works? I setup PGblitz with encryption but I just want to know if I need to do different settings in sabnzbd or somethjng so it downloads > renames based on category> moves it to the correct location so it gets uploaded to my encrypted t drive. Then I need to know which folder will have it so I can point plex to it.

benjamato1

Citizen
Donor
Feb 1, 2020
it sounds like you do not have "Completed Download Handling" enabled on the "Download Client" tab within Sonarr and Radarr

TheNumbLock

Citizen
Original poster
Donor
Jan 30, 2020
Thanks for the reply. I think you are on the right track. I think I got it working. I am on my phone, but after tweaking some things, I think it is working now. I downloaded a movie and after it completed, the available storage on Sabnzbd started going back up. When I get home from work, I’ll update this thread and post my solution. That way if someone else comes across the issue, this may help them.

Thanks!

Recommend NewsGroups

Up To a 58% Discount!

Trending