Radarr - Radarr keeps adding the movies under the old /unionfs Directory | PlexGuide.com

Radarr Radarr keeps adding the movies under the old /unionfs Directory

• Stop using Chrome! Download the Brave Browser via >>> [Brave.com]
    It's a forked version of Chrome with native ad-blockers and Google's spyware stripped out! Download for Mac, Windows, Android, and Linux!
Welcome to the PlexGuide.com
Serving the Community since 2016!
Register Now

ba2210

Experienced
Original poster
Mar 9, 2018
So I have been using Plexguide for quite awhile now. Been through numerous updates. So this may get very confusing. Ever since I made the change where the developers asked us to stop using the old directory mirror/structure "/unionfs", I instantly did. Followed the instruction go to movie editior select all and changed all movies to /mnt/unionfs. Delete the old root folder and Add /mnt/uinonfs as the root. Done everything worked great. Well its probably been like 4-5 months every time I think either PGTrakt or a List adds movies to radarr or my radarr4k. It keeps adding them back under /unionfs instead of the only root directory (/mnt/unionfs) thats in radarr. So I have to go back in Movie editor and select those movies and change them to /mnt/unionfs. Which is fine. I am just wondering if anybody knows how I can get these the root directory to automatically be /mnt/unionfs.

P.S - Checked my setting for PGTrakt it says my root directory is /mnt/unionfs. Also I dont have this problem with Sonarr.

Admin9705

Administrator
Project Manager
Donor
Jan 17, 2018
you probably have pgtrack locked to /unionfs which is the only way it could happen.

Recommend NewsGroups

Up To a 58% Discount!

Trending