Radarr - radarr/sonarr | PlexGuide.com

Radarr radarr/sonarr

• Stop using Chrome! Download the Brave Browser via >>> [Brave.com]
    It's a forked version of Chrome with native ad-blockers and Google's spyware stripped out! Download for Mac, Windows, Android, and Linux!
Welcome to the PlexGuide.com
Serving the Community since 2016!
Register Now

timetrex

Elite
Original poster
Staff
Oct 22, 2018
Hi folks,

Can some advise, trying to have a post processing script for radarr to manage torrents which have been extracted from the rar files.

After torrent finished downloading, extraccts and moves, i want the extracted file to be deleted.

Was trying to use this script.

https://gist.github.com/fryfrog/d1f38b805a270a92bff085536dcfd7e2

But dont seem to be getting anywhere with it. made the script to be executable .
script resides in aopt/appdata/radarr/scripts folder.

in the script amended

torrent_path_portion="downloads"
radarr_final_dir="rutorrent"

any help?

would also want to do the same with sonarr.

Admin9705

Administrator
Project Manager
Donor
Jan 17, 2018
Reactions: 1 user

timetrex

Elite
Original poster
Staff
Oct 22, 2018
Will give it a go. Will the script only work on new downloads? if i hit test in the connect menu is it suppose to delete video files that have already downloaded and have rar files in the same folder? Or does the test function only check that it can connect to the script?

I will check grabbing a new torrent to see if it will delete the file after the move is complete

M

MrDoob

is it only about the unpack =?
and delete afterwards ?? or do you want to do more ???

timetrex

Elite
Original poster
Staff
Oct 22, 2018
want the torrent still to seed, after the unpack, its moves. |Once the move is complete then the extracted file should be deleted

timetrex

Elite
Original poster
Staff
Oct 22, 2018
with the scrip[t running seeing errors like

System.IO.IOException: Failed to completely transfer [/mnt/downloads/rutorrent/The.Rock.1996.MULTi.1080p.BluRay.x264.DTS-MUxHD/muxhd-therock1080.mkv] to [/mnt/unionfs/movies/The Rock (1996)/The Rock (1996) x264-Bluray-1080p DTS-5.1.mkv], aborting.

Couldn't import movie /mnt/downloads/rutorrent/The.Rock.1996.MULTi.1080p.BluRay.x264.DTS-MUxHD/muxhd-therock1080.mkv: Failed to completely transfer [/mnt/downloads/rutorrent/The.Rock.1996.MULTi.1080p.BluRay.x264.DTS-MUxHD/muxhd-therock1080.mkv] to [/mnt/unionfs/movies/The Rock (1996)/The Rock (1996) x264-Bluray-1080p DTS-5.1.mkv], aborting.

never seen them before. The file will eventually transfer to google drive. With the script disabled I don't see those errors.. strange. I can manually remove the files but prefer it to delete it after move is finished.

timetrex

Elite
Original poster
Staff
Oct 22, 2018
On second glance that error above may just be related to radarr trying to move the file before it extracts. Not completely sure.

Recommend NewsGroups

Up To a 58% Discount!

Trending