Radarr - Radarr unable to import - access denied? | PlexGuide.com

Radarr Radarr unable to import - access denied?

• Stop using Chrome! Download the Brave Browser via >>> [Brave.com]
    It's a forked version of Chrome with native ad-blockers and Google's spyware stripped out! Download for Mac, Windows, Android, and Linux!
Welcome to the PlexGuide.com
Serving the Community since 2016!
Register Now

nwalters810

Active
Original poster
Feb 7, 2019
Radarr is unable to import completed downloads. They are in my mnt/downloads/nzbget/uhdmovies folder. Log shows the following message:

Couldn't import movie /mnt/downloads/nzbget/uhdmovies/Deadpool-2016-2160p-UHD_4K-DTS-HDMA_7_1_-DDR/Deadpool - 2016 - 2160p - UHD 4K - DTS-HDMA 7.1 -DDR.mkv: Access to the path "/mnt/unionfs/uhdmovies/Deadpool (2016)" is denied.

Sonarr working fine. How can I correct this? Thanks!

Jampher

Active
May 20, 2018
I get this too, in Sonarr as well. I correct it by creating the movie/TV folder and running:

sudo chown -R 1000:1000 <path name>

Not the best correction but it works.

ink0gnito

Active
May 23, 2018
I got this error too, but sudo chown -R 1000:1000 <path name> could not be solved the problem.
Additionally a "sudo chmod -R 755 <path name>" solved the error.
It seems that this version has some permissions issues. I had similar problems with the NZBGET script folder.
Maybe there should be another look over there.

3days

Experienced
Jan 24, 2018
I keep getting the same error in both sonarr and radarr. It works if i manualy create the series folder, then sonarr can create the season folder and add the episodes.

But it wont create /mnt/unionfs/tv/HD TV/Series Name, have to create the Series Name folder manually or else it just keeps getting access denied.

DaWads

Active
Donor
Jan 25, 2019
I am now seeing this issue with Radarr... unable to clear a large number of unmatched movies sat in Downloads = Full SSD's.

Hopefully this can be fixed in an update?

T

TheShadow

This is fixed if you redeploy your mounts vis the pgclone /mount menu, just redeploy.

Reactions: 1 user

Recommend NewsGroups

Up To a 58% Discount!

Trending