Radarr - Radarr4k and radarrhdr not updating | PlexGuide.com

Radarr Radarr4k and radarrhdr not updating

• Stop using Chrome! Download the Brave Browser via >>> [Brave.com]
    It's a forked version of Chrome with native ad-blockers and Google's spyware stripped out! Download for Mac, Windows, Android, and Linux!
Welcome to the PlexGuide.com
Serving the Community since 2016!
Register Now

christianbjerg

Citizen+
Original poster
Sep 19, 2018
I've these installed, and they do not automatically update, like the regular core radarr. Any way to update manually, and have them update automatically

Both are installed using linuxserver:preview

Edrock200

MVP
Staff
Nov 17, 2019
go to portainer. open the watchtower container. click "duplicate/edit." Under "Command" you see a value of something like this (not necessarily exactly this)
Code:
'plex' ombi' 'sonarr' 'radarr' 'tautulli' '--cleanup' '--interval' '600'
Modify that line to include the names of the containers you want to auto update, noting that the names are case sensitive, for example, if your line looked like the above, and you wanted to add radarr4k and radarrhdr, it would now look like this:
Code:
'plex' ombi' 'sonarr' 'radarr' 'tautulli' 'radarr4k' 'radarrhdr' '--cleanup' '--interval' '600'
Click the "Deploy the container" button and confirm you want to replace the existing container.
-Ed

Edrock200

MVP
Staff
Nov 17, 2019
No problem. I should have noted that this depends on the actual containers having the ":latest" or a dynamic tag vs a static build #. I believe they do by default, but you can check by going to portainer and opening a container, like radarr4k. Scroll down to the "image" section. It should say something like:

Code:
linuxserver/radarr:[email protected]:81a600fa0125359cb06ad910cc5473f4651b0181dae060db4121a329143ec6a0
It's that ":latest" portion that you want to see, don't worry abou the @sha... portion, thats the hash signature of the current image. If it says something like "radarr:[email protected] " then it won't update with watchtower. If this is the case, click "Duplicate/Edit" on the container, under the "Image" section where it says something like:
linuxserver/radarr:v1.2345
you want to change it to:
linuxserver/radarr:latest

Note the key part is the ":latest", each container will have a different begining portion prior to the ":latest" tag.

It's also worth noting if you ever get an update that breaks functionality, you can do this in reverse to try and resolve. i.e. if your latest tag takes you from v1.234 to v1.235, and something breaks, you can edit the container and change the ":latest" tag to the last known good version, such as :v1.234". Note my version tags in this post are just for example, the actual version tags to be used can be found at the containers repo site, however ":latest" is fairly universal across containers.
-Ed

Recommend NewsGroups

Up To a 58% Discount!

Trending