Radarr - radarr4k setup guide? | PlexGuide.com

Radarr radarr4k setup guide?

• Stop using Chrome! Download the Brave Browser via >>> [Brave.com]
    It's a forked version of Chrome with native ad-blockers and Google's spyware stripped out! Download for Mac, Windows, Android, and Linux!
Welcome to the PlexGuide.com
Serving the Community since 2016!
Register Now

rcarteraz

Veteran
Original poster
Donor
Nov 14, 2018
Does anyone have a setup guide for radarr4k? I'm not quite sure what all I need to do.

Make a 4kmovies directory in /mnt/unionfs/
then make a category in nzbget.

Is there anything else?

timekills

VIP
Staff
Donor
Sep 12, 2018
That's basically it.
The whole intent is to have a movie directory with your 4K movies separated from your 1080p so
1) Radarr doesn't delete the 1080p version
2) You can ensure only the users you want to have access to 4K movies have that access

Reactions: 1 user

murkr

Experienced
Donor
Nov 5, 2018
Hey, its similar to the normal radarr one. You just add an extra category in nzbget and radarr'4k' will see this category. I haven't done it on my new server so I just can't remember if pgmove/blitz moves it across (I believe it does)

rcarteraz

Veteran
Original poster
Donor
Nov 14, 2018
Yeah, I basically figured it out shortly after posting this. Got everything right as it worked first try no issues. Thanks all.

Reactions: 1 user

nwalters810

Active
Feb 7, 2019
Question for you...how did you create the new 4k movies folder in unionfs? And do you change the permissions? When I attempt to select the newly created 4kmovies folder I get an error "Folder is not writable by user abc"....thoughts?

nwalters810

Active
Feb 7, 2019
Thanks @MrDoob! That worked...is there anything I need to setup or do to make the 4kradarr sync/pull matching movies in the other radarr instance?

Recommend NewsGroups

Up To a 58% Discount!

Trending