• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

RC3 - Version 5.069

Team, solo HD edition added and some minor fixes were made. The solo HD edition is not ready but read the comment below!

RC 3 - 10 April 2018
  • Added
    • PG Solo HD Edition (NOT READY)
      • Useful for those who have only a single HD. Don't care about Google Drive; good for those with a small collection; or download, watch, delete types.

Admin9705

Comments

OP
OP
Admin9705

Admin9705

Administrator
Co-Founder
Website
plexguide.com
"Enter" or mouse click on "OK" at initial "PG Startup Variable page exits plexguide when using putty on windows.
ya so there is a bad variable causing the problem, del rm -r /var/PlexGuide/pg.editon and try again

barryclamsworth

PG Elite
Partner
Will do. I have no domain set up on this box yet, so that might be it.

I'm still waiting for API access approval from namecheap. Been a week now. Will just setup CloudFlare if it's still under review on the weekend.

OP
OP
Admin9705

Admin9705

Administrator
Co-Founder
Website
plexguide.com
Will do. I have no domain set up on this box yet, so that might be it.

I'm still waiting for API access approval from namecheap. Been a week now. Will just setup CloudFlare if it's still under review on the weekend.
just updated the cloudflare instructions. Namescheap makes it hard. The api via godaddy takes only 2 minutes. I even emailed them saying how problematic it is that they don't provide an API for easy access.

barryclamsworth

PG Elite
Partner
I ran through the CloudFlare instructions on one of my other servers and found it easy to follow.

The namecheap API review is meant to take two days so I'll give it a bit longer. There was a weekend in the middle but still, since this is in the interests of security it should just be available. Might have to think of another domain name.

Assists Greatly with Development Costs

barryclamsworth

PG Elite
Partner
I am now! Couldn't update because PlexGuide couldn't launch.

Not sure what I was doing wrong but managed to delete the file by installing x2go and doing it with a GUI. File path was correct and I did notice the spelling mistake in pg.edition, anyway, solved.

Installing traefik namecheap api now, had to contact live support and got it approved on the spot.

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.