Discussion - Rclone 1.53 | PlexGuide.com

Discussion Rclone 1.53

• Stop using Chrome! Download the Brave Browser via >>> [Brave.com]
    It's a forked version of Chrome with native ad-blockers and Google's spyware stripped out! Download for Mac, Windows, Android, and Linux!
Welcome to the PlexGuide.com
Serving the Community since 2016!
Register Now

placid07

Noobz
Original poster
Jan 9, 2020
Hey guys.

Rclone 1.53 has been released and sounds very interesting. In particular, the update to the vfs caching which enables partial caching with --vfs-cache-mode full.

How can we configure pg to use the latest version of rclone? I have tried manually updating it but pgclone detects the incorrect version and then reinstalls 1.48.

Some highlights:
  • Rework of the VFS layer 48 . This enables partial caching in --vfs-cache-mode full and writeback of files. This should make the VFS layer much more usable.
  • New plugin system for the webgui - thanks to our GSoC student @negative0
  • Interactive mode -i/--interactive 15 for destructive operations - use it any time you are testing things!
  • --bwlimit-file 9 flag to limit speeds of individual file transfers rather than just the aggregate speed.
Thank you to all the contributors to this release, those who contributed code or doc fixes (48 people) or made issues or answered questions in the forum - your help is much appreciated!

If you (or your company) is enjoying rclone, please consider donating 6 to keep the project sustainable.

placid07

Noobz
Original poster
Jan 9, 2020
So I forked the PG Clone repo, updated to use rclone 1.53.1 and now I'm running VFS-Cache-Mode Full.

Going to be doing some testing to see if its actually caching a file while playing it. In theory once I have played a file, it should not download it again on the next play.

If anyone else wants to give it a try, this is my personal forked details below:

1600153961277.png

doob

Administrator
Project Manager
Jun 7, 2020
Its pretty old to use rclone mount on host :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user

Recommend NewsGroups

Up To a 58% Discount!

Trending