rclone decrypt google drive for plex | PlexGuide.com

rclone decrypt google drive for plex

• Stop using Chrome! Download the Brave Browser via >>> [Brave.com]
    It's a forked version of Chrome with native ad-blockers and Google's spyware stripped out! Download for Mac, Windows, Android, and Linux!
Welcome to the PlexGuide.com
Serving the Community since 2016!
Register Now

nr140e

Noobz
Original poster
Apr 8, 2020
Hello guys well I got a complicated situation my seedbox provides rclone built in configuration for my Gdrive, so basically this is how is set up on my seedbox dashboard im able to link my Gdrive to it and once it built it allows me to encryp the whole drive or certain folders. After setting the drive encrypted im able to transfer my files to my Gdrive and all my files get encrypted on the fly. The same seedbox allows me to install plex server and since everything is built in plex automatically scans the encrypted files and decrypt them. My main problem is that the server provided by the seedbox is not powerful enough and i want to use my pc. My main questions is how do i set up rclone to mount my encrypted gdrive and decrypt all the files so my pc plex server could detect them and run the server from my pc.

The only thing i got from the seedbox was this

[<CRYPT NAME>]
type = crypt
remote = <YOUR REMOTE>:/
filename_encryption = standard
directory_name_encryption = true
password = AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHGImlUyh8S7UUcisssc-w
password2 = AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAADTqxVsQrPqIWwViswqHqA

Thanks.

mojo21221

Noobz
Jul 11, 2019
Hello guys well I got a complicated situation my seedbox provides rclone built in configuration for my Gdrive, so basically this is how is set up on my seedbox dashboard im able to link my Gdrive to it and once it built it allows me to encryp the whole drive or certain folders. After setting the drive encrypted im able to transfer my files to my Gdrive and all my files get encrypted on the fly. The same seedbox allows me to install plex server and since everything is built in plex automatically scans the encrypted files and decrypt them. My main problem is that the server provided by the seedbox is not powerful enough and i want to use my pc. My main questions is how do i set up rclone to mount my encrypted gdrive and decrypt all the files so my pc plex server could detect them and run the server from my pc.

The only thing i got from the seedbox was this

[<CRYPT NAME>]
type = crypt
remote = <YOUR REMOTE>:/
filename_encryption = standard
directory_name_encryption = true
password = AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHGImlUyh8S7UUcisssc-w
password2 = AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAADTqxVsQrPqIWwViswqHqA

Thanks.
I am in a similar situation. You can grab the rclone config from your seedbox and use that on your local pc. Next comes the decision on how you would like to mount the share. cache or VFS. All depends on the amount of content and whom you plan on sharing with. Good luck. If you have the seedbox I think you do there should be some assistance in their forum or just open a ticket with them.

Recommend NewsGroups

Up To a 58% Discount!

Trending