rclone mount script & /unionfs question | PlexGuide.com

rclone mount script & /unionfs question

• Stop using Chrome! Download the Brave Browser via >>> [Brave.com]
    It's a forked version of Chrome with native ad-blockers and Google's spyware stripped out! Download for Mac, Windows, Android, and Linux!
Welcome to the PlexGuide.com
Serving the Community since 2016!
Register Now

datZ

Citizen
Original poster
Feb 27, 2018
Got a 2 part question here...

Where is the rclone mount script location? I want to add some variables if possible as I have a home server that uses my gdrive/tdrive and a cloud server. If I run both on default I get API bans. I want to change TPS limit mainly.

My 2nd question is when I save to /unionfs it always goes to my Tdrive when I want it to use my Gdrive (I am trying to save to specific gdrive folders and it will create a new folder in my tdrive)
The issue I am having with my tdrive is that it is currently at the limit of 400,000 files...
Or can I create a 2nd Tdrive and it will auto correct this? or is there a way for me to edit the script to make it move files to my gdrive (Or 2nd tdrive) ???

OR is it safe to just save to /mnt/gdrive directly? or will this get me bans or mess up the move script?

Datamonkeh

Data Hoarding Primate
Project Manager
Donor
Donor
Jan 20, 2018
If you're at 400k, have you looked at the underlying issue at all? You likely have a load of additional files you don't need (nfo, txt, nzb, sfv, tor, idx etc), what does Tautulli report in terms of library content? I'm guessing it's nothing like 400,000 episodes/films.

artiume

Active
Mar 19, 2018
Everything should be located in /opt/appdata/plexguide

The mergerfs command for unionfs is within pgunion.sh

I'm not sure if it would play nice, but the rclone.conf file holds the rclone config info for mounting gdrive. I would personally use ~/.config/rclone/rclone.conf and mount it independent of plexguide's system. The variables are a bit of a mess to deal with sometimes, if you don't modify the right one, when you run pg again, it'll default to the original values so you might have to play with it a bit.

I don't remember which is which but check /etc/systemd/system to see if you have a rclone.service or gdrive.service and a pgunion.service, these are the actual system files that runs on your system, but I would modify the appdata file and run pg to make the change instead of directly modifying this file besides for testing. I dont use tdrive so I'd be a bit blind helping out there.

Edrock200

MVP
Staff
Nov 17, 2019
the rclone config is in /opt/appdata/plexguide as rclone.conf and rclone.env respectively. The service names are pgunion.service, tdrive.service, gdrive.service (and/or gcrypt/tcrypt if you use encryption.) The move script is /opt/appdata/plexguide/pgblitz.sh. you can edit and change the rclone move path tdrive: to gdrive:
Alteratively you can mount your existing tdrive to something else, e.g. tdrive2, merge that into pgunion, then deploy a new team drive. This will allow your existing content to still show up in unionfs while utilizing your new team drive for uploads, but all will be seamlessly presented in unionfs.

Alteratively, you should be able to simply drag and drop your media from your team drive to your gdrive via the google drive interface. It will all still show up in unionfs, and your team drive will be below the object limit. I'm not sure if you need to empty trash when you move across drives like that, since trash counts against your object counts. If you go the drag and drop route just make sure the relative paths are the same on TD to GDrive.

datZ

Citizen
Original poster
Feb 27, 2018
If you're at 400k, have you looked at the underlying issue at all? You likely have a load of additional files you don't need (nfo, txt, nzb, sfv, tor, idx etc), what does Tautulli report in terms of library content? I'm guessing it's nothing like 400,000 episodes/films.
Roughly 300k. But I have a lot of dupes too. I have searched for the obvious .nfo, .txt etc. They are in the bin now. Gdrive empty bin button sucks I don't have time to hit it 100000x times over and over. Empty bin doesn't seem to mean EMTPY THE FKIN BIN it just clears out the page for me.... I'll wait the 30 days on that until it auto clears.

For now I will go with Edrock200 idea and move some files over to my Gdrive.

I'll dig more into the scripts in plexguide folder more.

Thanks for the quick responses all.

pazler2k18

Experienced
Jul 4, 2018
you will have other file. like .nfo .jpg etc in there too. and also i noticed they also count items in your bin too

Edrock200

MVP
Staff
Nov 17, 2019
Roughly 300k. But I have a lot of dupes too. I have searched for the obvious .nfo, .txt etc. They are in the bin now. Gdrive empty bin button sucks I don't have time to hit it 100000x times over and over. Empty bin doesn't seem to mean EMTPY THE FKIN BIN it just clears out the page for me.... I'll wait the 30 days on that until it auto clears.

For now I will go with Edrock200 idea and move some files over to my Gdrive.

I'll dig more into the scripts in plexguide folder more.

Thanks for the quick responses all.
You can empty team drive trash with:
Code:
rclone delete google: --drive-trashed-only --drive-use-trash=false --verbose=2
if this is a PG box the line would be
Code:
sudo rclone delete tdrive: --drive-trashed-only --drive-use-trash=false --config /opt/appdata/plexguide/rclone.conf --verbose=2
You can dedupe your drive with
Code:
rclone dedupe remote: --dedupe-mode *mode*
where mode is which file to keep when dupes are found, e.g. newest
All modes can be found here:

Last edited:

Recommend NewsGroups

Up To a 58% Discount!

Trending