Discussion - Rclone Tdrive and Gdrive | PlexGuide.com

Discussion Rclone Tdrive and Gdrive

• Stop using Chrome! Download the Brave Browser via >>> [Brave.com]
    It's a forked version of Chrome with native ad-blockers and Google's spyware stripped out! Download for Mac, Windows, Android, and Linux!
Welcome to the PlexGuide.com
Serving the Community since 2016!
Register Now

MP-JT

Citizen+
Original poster
Staff
Donor
Apr 21, 2020
Hi,

So j got everything set up last night. To the point where I was downloading my first movie, when it was done I saw it was uploading 2 times? I suppose that is to the team drive and to my own drive since I have activated both in the settings. Is it possible to only activate the team drive? Or do I need both for pgblitz encrypted?

(Made this on mobile)

Thanks for the help ;)

• Thinking
Reactions: 1 user

Admin9705

Administrator
Project Manager
Donor
Jan 17, 2018
It's only uploading one time. It could have double uploaded if there was a better quality version that replaced it which can happen.

MP-JT

Citizen+
Original poster
Staff
Donor
Apr 21, 2020
That's weird, when I go to pgui it shows 2 different upload speeds for 1 movie, I'll download a movie and post a picture here
Post automatically merged:

Here is a picture of it uploading twice,

Last edited:

Edrock200

MVP
Staff
Nov 17, 2019
That's weird, when I go to pgui it shows 2 different upload speeds for 1 movie, I'll download a movie and post a picture here
Post automatically merged:

Here is a picture of it uploading twice,
It's one upload. The first one is a check to make sure it's copying properly, the second is the actual copy. It will keep scrolling those two lines (or more if you have more files) until it completed. You can see the progress percentage on the right.

Recommend NewsGroups

Up To a 58% Discount!

Trending