Ideas - read-only server for tdrive? | PlexGuide.com

Ideas read-only server for tdrive?

• Stop using Chrome! Download the Brave Browser via >>> [Brave.com]
    It's a forked version of Chrome with native ad-blockers and Google's spyware stripped out! Download for Mac, Windows, Android, and Linux!
Welcome to the PlexGuide.com
Serving the Community since 2016!
Register Now

hawk2g

Active
Original poster
May 2, 2018
This was a feature in 7.2.2 (which my plex server is still using) but it's no longer a thing. I always use a VPS before I ever deploy a PG update on my servers. My servers are still running 7.2.2/7.2.4 because the updates didn't affect my usage and didn't need to be updated. Now with 8.4.6 and all these new features such as PGUI and mergeFS, I can no longer test them out because the way PG Clone works. Even if I manually set up the GDSAs, gdrive and tdrive, it will still error out because I'm skipping steps to avoid it removing GDSAs that are still in use.

I use to get away with this by using my own tdrive.service & unionfs.service, so I skip the deploy part. Can we please get the read-only server option in PG mount? it was a great tool for testing.

Admin9705

Administrator
Project Manager
Donor
Jan 17, 2018
when i work on 8.6, it will be there. starting 8.5 for traefik. sorry can only move so fast at a time. 8.4 was gce.

Recommend NewsGroups

Up To a 58% Discount!

Trending