Recently added date plex | PlexGuide.com

Recently added date plex

• Stop using Chrome! Download the Brave Browser via >>> [Brave.com]
    It's a forked version of Chrome with native ad-blockers and Google's spyware stripped out! Download for Mac, Windows, Android, and Linux!
Welcome to the PlexGuide.com
Serving the Community since 2016!
Register Now

pxacco

Citizen
Original poster
Sep 25, 2018
Evening All,

Love the app - been using it for a long time now, was using a pretty old version up until two or three days ago as well - why fix it if it isn’t broken!

But then when tautulli broke I didn’t check the forum so thought something had broken and decided to update etc

Anyhow, got everything working as it should I just have one niggle that’s really annoying me. Two items in plex - TV shows are showing as added “in 79 years” so they’re always at the front of the recently added section.

Is there a way other than removing them from gdrive and putting them back on (They’re big seasons) of changing the added date? These are the only two things that is causing me an issue really!

Keep up the good work!

Trasher

Experienced
Jan 23, 2018
Had similar issues at some point, this helped

sudo apt-get install sqlite3

sudo service plexmediaserver stop && sudo sqlite3 /var/lib/plexmediaserver/Library/Application Support/Plex Media Server/Plug-in Support/Databases/com.plexapp.plugins.library.db "UPDATE metadata_items SET added_at = created_at WHERE DATETIME(added_at) > DATETIME('now');" && sudo service plexmediaserver start

M

MrDoob

That's dont work >>

sudo service plexmediaserver stop

Why you must the docker exec command

M

MrDoob

sudo docker stop plex

sudo apt install sqlite3 -y

sudo sqlite3 /opt/appdata/plex/database/Library/Application\ Support/Plex\ Media\ Server/Plug-in\ Support/Databases/com.plexapp.plugins.library.db "UPDATE metadata_items SET added_at = created_at WHERE DATETIME(added_at) > DATETIME('now');"

clear

sudo docker start plex

pxacco

Citizen
Original poster
Sep 25, 2018
Didn't seem to work! Going to try a few other things to see what happens

Sn0wed

Experienced
Staff
Nov 3, 2018
This has happened to me several times with the same video file. I solved it by moving the movie file out of the plex folder and then removing the movie from plex. After that, I would re-add the movie and have plex scan library files.

Reactions: 1 users

user44882

Citizen
Feb 21, 2019
Messed about with this, ended up just deleted it and redownload the whole series again!

Reactions: 1 user

Recommend NewsGroups

Up To a 58% Discount!

Trending