Discussion Remote path mapping doesn't work with downloaders on a different server than Sonarr/Radarr

4mm4r

Original poster
Donor
Local time
2:36 AM
Aug 2, 2019
Mount Type
Blitz Unencrypted
Server Type
Remote - VPS
I have NZBGet and qBittorrent installed on a different server than my Plex/Sonarr/Radarr. Sonarr/Radarr works fine when requesting download from the other server with the downloaders installed but it doesn't import/rename no matter what. When I hover on the error icon on Radarr/Sonarr I get the following error:

Downloaded
Spider-Man.Far.From.Home.2019.1080p.HDrip.XViD.H.264-ADDRiP
  • No files found are eligible for import in /mnt/downloads/nzbget/movies/Spider-Man.Far.From.Home.2019.1080p.HDrip.XViD.H.264-ADDRiP
I followed the example in the Wiki and you can see in the following screenshot that the remote path mappings are correct.

1566746950904.png

I have this on the downloaders server with Blitz unencrypted and local drive experience the same issue.

Any help would be highly appreciated.

PlexFan

Staff
Local time
9:36 PM
Aug 8, 2019
Try checking your permissions on the folders. I asked admin about it and he’s removing the remote mapping requirement in his next release.

• Thinking
Reactions: 4mm4r

4mm4r

Original poster
Donor
Local time
Aug 2, 2019
Try checking your permissions on the folders. I asked admin about it and he’s removing the remote mapping requirement in his next release.
The permission is 0755 for the /mnt/downloads/nzbget/ folder for both servers. Should I make it 0777 for the downloader server?

Will we be still able to use separate servers for downloaders and Radarr/Sonarr after he removes the remote mapping requirement? IDK how can it all work without the remote mapping.

Admin9705

Administrator
Project Manager
Local time
9:36 PM
Jan 17, 2018
it might help temporarily. ya the remote mapping piece has been a pain; something that was useful and a pain. in pg9, the requirement is gone. let me know how it works. make sure it's recursive.

Reactions: 4mm4r

4mm4r

Original poster
Donor
Local time
Aug 2, 2019
I tried changing the permission to 0777 recursively but same issue :/

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.