Sonarr - Remote path mapping doesn't work with downloaders on a different server than Sonarr/Radarr | PlexGuide.com

Sonarr Remote path mapping doesn't work with downloaders on a different server than Sonarr/Radarr

• Stop using Chrome! Download the Brave Browser via >>> [Brave.com]
    It's a forked version of Chrome with native ad-blockers and Google's spyware stripped out! Download for Mac, Windows, Android, and Linux!
Welcome to the PlexGuide.com
Serving the Community since 2016!
Register Now

4mm4r

Citizen
Original poster
Donor
Aug 2, 2019
I have NZBGet and qBittorrent installed on a different server than my Plex/Sonarr/Radarr. Sonarr/Radarr works fine when requesting download from the other server with the downloaders installed but it doesn't import/rename no matter what. When I hover on the error icon on Radarr/Sonarr I get the following error:

Downloaded
Spider-Man.Far.From.Home.2019.1080p.HDrip.XViD.H.264-ADDRiP
  • No files found are eligible for import in /mnt/downloads/nzbget/movies/Spider-Man.Far.From.Home.2019.1080p.HDrip.XViD.H.264-ADDRiP
I followed the example in the Wiki and you can see in the following screenshot that the remote path mappings are correct.

1566746950904.png

I have this on the downloaders server with Blitz unencrypted and local drive experience the same issue.

Any help would be highly appreciated.

PlexPlex

Experienced
Staff
Aug 8, 2019
Try checking your permissions on the folders. I asked admin about it and he’s removing the remote mapping requirement in his next release.

• Thinking
Reactions: 1 user

4mm4r

Citizen
Original poster
Donor
Aug 2, 2019
Try checking your permissions on the folders. I asked admin about it and he’s removing the remote mapping requirement in his next release.
The permission is 0755 for the /mnt/downloads/nzbget/ folder for both servers. Should I make it 0777 for the downloader server?

Will we be still able to use separate servers for downloaders and Radarr/Sonarr after he removes the remote mapping requirement? IDK how can it all work without the remote mapping.

Admin9705

Administrator
Project Manager
Donor
Jan 17, 2018
it might help temporarily. ya the remote mapping piece has been a pain; something that was useful and a pain. in pg9, the requirement is gone. let me know how it works. make sure it's recursive.

Reactions: 1 user

4mm4r

Citizen
Original poster
Donor
Aug 2, 2019
I tried changing the permission to 0777 recursively but same issue :/

Recommend NewsGroups

Up To a 58% Discount!

Trending