Discussion - [resolved] Files going to /mnt/move instead of /mnt/processing/move when finished downloading | PlexGuide.com

Discussion [resolved] Files going to /mnt/move instead of /mnt/processing/move when finished downloading

• Stop using Chrome! Download the Brave Browser via >>> [Brave.com]
    It's a forked version of Chrome with native ad-blockers and Google's spyware stripped out! Download for Mac, Windows, Android, and Linux!
Welcome to the PlexGuide.com
Serving the Community since 2016!
Register Now

doesntfazer

Citizen
Original poster
Jan 23, 2019
Hey everyone, I am having an issue where once a file is done downloading on second drive, it's wanting to be moved to the original /mnt/move, and the files just sit there until I manually move them to the /mnt/processing/move folder. Anyone know what might be causing this?

doesntfazer

Citizen
Original poster
Jan 23, 2019
I tried to install sabnzbd instead and I am still having the same issue. Although these are running off of a backup, I will try a clean install I guess and see what happens.

doesntfazer

Citizen
Original poster
Jan 23, 2019
reinstalling sabnzbd from scratch didn't fix the issue. It is still acting up. I am not sure what could be causing this must be something wrong with blitz?

doesntfazer

Citizen
Original poster
Jan 23, 2019
Issue is resolved, looks like if you change the processing drive through settings you have to redeploy the blitz move.

Recommend NewsGroups

Up To a 58% Discount!

Trending