Running out of space | PlexGuide.com

Running out of space

• Stop using Chrome! Download the Brave Browser via >>> [Brave.com]
    It's a forked version of Chrome with native ad-blockers and Google's spyware stripped out! Download for Mac, Windows, Android, and Linux!
Welcome to the PlexGuide.com
Serving the Community since 2016!
Register Now

syebrexsr

Experienced+
Original poster
Donor
Patron
May 22, 2020
When I look at my PGUI page I see that I have 1001 GB used . I don't understand where the space is being taking up.

Also I have set the correct settings in Utorrent for not seeding and it looks like I am seeding, how can I stop seeding please.

1594891733710.png

Datamonkeh

Data Hoarding Primate
Project Manager
Donor
Donor
Jan 20, 2018
Try this from terminal:

Code:
ncdu /mnt --exclude=/mnt/gdrive --exclude=/mnt/tdrive --exclude=/mnt/unionfs --exclude=/mnt/plexdrive --exclude=/mnt/encrypt --exclude=/mnt/gcrypt

• Love
Reactions: 1 user

syebrexsr

Experienced+
Original poster
Donor
Patron
May 22, 2020
ok, so from what I can tell, because I was restoring apps, I think backend linking info to files was lost. I had a bunch of stuff in download that I deleted before running this (because I didn't see your reply before I hit the delete button) , thank you for this and this is the output.

Output:

35.8 GiB [## ] /incomplete
24.3 GiB [# ] /move
1.5 GiB [ ] /nzb
8.0 KiB [ ] /torrent
e 4.0 KiB [ ] /tmp
e 4.0 KiB [ ] /tcrypt
e 4.0 KiB [ ] /pgops
< 0.0 B [ ] unionfs
< 0.0 B [ ] tdrive
< 0.0 B [ ] gdrive
< 0.0 B [ ] gcrypt
< 0.0 B [ ] encrypt
-
/..
85.3 GiB [##########] /rutorrent
81.7 GiB [######### ] /nzbget
13.3 GiB [# ] /sabnzbd

Datamonkeh

Data Hoarding Primate
Project Manager
Donor
Donor
Jan 20, 2018
Learning sometimes isn't fun, before you go any further, did you restore your deleted media from the trash folder on GSuite's Web UI? Next up what's still in your download queue? Just if it's empty, you need to have a look at that incomplete folder as it's got a decent chunk of data in it. The items in move *should* be uploading and disappear shortly.

• Love
Reactions: 1 user

syebrexsr

Experienced+
Original poster
Donor
Patron
May 22, 2020
Yes, restored gsuite data. ok I am going to look at the queue, that being said are you talking about the download queue in each downloader like rutorrent, sabnzbd, and etc, right?

Ok, so I do have stuff in my download queue in nzbget etc... this is stuff I added for testing and seemed to be working as of this moment. I will keep an eye on the incomplete and follow up.

Datamonkeh

Data Hoarding Primate
Project Manager
Donor
Donor
Jan 20, 2018
Yes to downloaders, I only use news personally, but if the items your client is downloading are the same as the items in your download list, its nothing to worry about. If they aren't, you may need to purge them. Generally just keep an eye on pgui for the upload activity, occasionally you will need to do a manual import to manually match some random stuff that radarr/sonarr hasn't picked up, but it's usually pretty minimal.

syebrexsr

Experienced+
Original poster
Donor
Patron
May 22, 2020
Yes to downloaders, I only use news personally, but if the items your client is downloading are the same as the items in your download list, its nothing to worry about. If they aren't, you may need to purge them. Generally just keep an eye on pgui for the upload activity, occasionally you will need to do a manual import to manually match some random stuff that radarr/sonarr hasn't picked up, but it's usually pretty minimal.
ok - thank you and I am liking to learn more about Linux.

Also, very cool command to show space used, etc... Thank you for that.

Datamonkeh

Data Hoarding Primate
Project Manager
Donor
Donor
Jan 20, 2018
Can't claim credit for that one, but it's a quick/simple way of visually representing usage, the project has full documentation etc. but it's pretty self explanatory :)

Project: https://dev.yorhel.nl/ncdu

Recommend NewsGroups

Up To a 58% Discount!

Trending