RuTorrent - rutorrent storage space 100% usage | PlexGuide.com

RuTorrent rutorrent storage space 100% usage

• Stop using Chrome! Download the Brave Browser via >>> [Brave.com]
    It's a forked version of Chrome with native ad-blockers and Google's spyware stripped out! Download for Mac, Windows, Android, and Linux!
Welcome to the PlexGuide.com
Serving the Community since 2016!
Register Now

mackattack57

Experienced
Original poster
Apr 14, 2019
PG Blitz Unencrypted
Hetzner 2TB Dedicated Server

I am probably not thinking of a way to approach this correctly.

My PGUI says I only have 601GB used in space on my server. My putty login tells me I have 1.7TB used. I am not sure what my disconnect is and where I am getting the storage bottleneck. Everything is moving to my team drive. I have a feeling that because I have a large number of manual imports due to building my back catalog that I do not have everything on my drives and I also have local file duplicates. What is the best way to set this up? Change storage location of completed files in ruTorrent?

Thanks for any thoughts and insights.

mackattack57

Experienced
Original poster
Apr 14, 2019
So the solution I came up with is not very elegant but it works.

I just manually double checked that all of my torrents imported through Sonarr or Radarr. If complete, I moved all in a batch move to /mnt/tdrive/seeds/ in order to maintain my seed time if it didn't fall into auto remove for ratio. That freed up the disk space and got me moving in the right direction again.

If anybody knows something else that would either be a setting to script this move after so many days but before my 14 days of seeding, I would appreciate the share.

Recommend NewsGroups

Up To a 58% Discount!

Trending